Ideas 4 a good allround hardtail frame

dodgy_bob_1

Likes Dirt
i need some ideas for getting a good all round hardtail frame, not just a super laid back dirt jumper - something thats good for jumps but also for bashing around free riding on the trails. 26" wheel frames only.

list any ideas you have so i can check em out - nothing thats going to break the bank though

if any of you are selling a nice all round frame then PPM me.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
the sidekick and trailstar are $700, so the switchbacks probably something simmilar to that

Ty

Eats Squid
i still can't see why people would get a frame from a big company as an aftermarket buy, the reason the P serise and the norco supercross serise is so good is not because of the frame, it's because they have the buying power to spec the bikes with good parts and sell them for a great price, but when comparing just the frame the Pserise and the SXserise don't really stack up to a quality hardtail such as a Planet X (on-one), or a DMR

(sorry derek i'm just a sucker for supporting the little guys)

dhd

Downhill Direct
Da Bomb Molotov ........built like a brick $hithouse and still light (16 inch)
Da Bomb CR8 if you like Cro Moly (comes in 17 inch and 13 inch)

Sorry for the spam but you guys didn't mention them and they will do the job!

G

DA BOMB XLR8. Ben Cory uses that for it all.cept dh he has a mass rig for that

bazza

look at me
p3 p3 p3

p3 p3 p3 oi oi oi p3 oi p3 oi p3 p3 p3 oi oi oi. you get the message. its one nice asssss hardtail all-rounder.

jakestein

Likes Bikes
if i had to choose planet x dmr and my personal fav all rounder the avanti hotdog(my love for this bike is questionable).

aussie

Division One
Like dhd said Da Domb cr8 thay are sweet as Ben is also on a cr8 now with a bmx bb compaird to my self iam on a mtb bb. If you are looking for something for Duel sk8 parks dirt jumping an DH when your bike bike is broken thay are the go. Oh and i use mine for xc as well.

dhd did you see the poster on here ???