if the Duke boys had a boat

lucky13

Likes Dirt
in the tradition of old time moonshiners, european drug mules built this 2000HP sea slapper to outrun the filth across the english channel....
apparently police helicopters are quicker but:D

i want a turn at the helm!

lucky13

Likes Dirt
more pics....

they had 300kg's of "10ft tall and bullet proof" on board.

Last edited:

Matt H

Eats Squid
holy smokes that thing would chow down on the fuel...

All that weight on the back could make for some interesting planing though!

lucky13

Likes Dirt
apparently it does over 60knots (roughly 115km/h). super quick for a boat that size at sea.

oh, and i doubt they care about fuel consumption with that much cargo;)

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
pfffft 60kts got nothing 65m vehicle/passenger ferry my work built, fully loaded with 56 trucks/cars and 200 passengers it got to 55kts on sea trials

but yeh that boat is built for speed, its power to weight ratio would be huge, but then again the english channel isnt the roughest of seas

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
Reagan Class US aircraft carriers can do 43knots flat out. Pretty toey for something that size.

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh theres lots of large boats around that can do 40kts plus which i find alot more impressive then a thing that resembles a large rib strapped with bulk outboards

lucky13

Likes Dirt
this was my 25ft bertie....it only did 30knots on flat water but could cruise at 25knots in a 1.5 headsea.

look.....on the back.....it's a fat heap......it's gorilla!

it loved fuel though....a typical day sharking was a 26 mile trip to the shelf, drift all day, 38 mile trip home.......200-250 litres.....pushies are way cheaper.

Last edited: