if u saw a chik on a bike, what would u notice first?

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well, if she was on a 222, she would most likely have full face, protective eq, jersy blah blah blah.... so naturally, I would notice the bike :)
But if she was riding something else or minus the armour... I would still notice the 222 first! :p

nhd

Likes Dirt
haha this happened to me last thurs, was taking a break and across from me this chick stopps to cross some traffic, first thing i notice is the wheels! it was just a normal xc bike too, then after that i noticed her ;)

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
well if she was riding it on a path near a beach or something . you'd proably see the bike and then say holy shit thats a hot chick or depends what she was wearing like azonic shorts and a bikini then definatly the chick.

S.

ex offender
What's awesome about 222s? :p

I'd prolly notice the bike first... there's lots of hot chicks around, but not many awesome bikes (relatively speaking).

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
I'd probably notice first she's a girl, then I'd check how she's riding (as in, how good is she) then I'd check the bike.

If you're asking if I'd scope out the girls body and face... I wouldn't care much. To see a girl who hammers and rides really aggro... that's respect! And something we need a lot more of...

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
then you gotta ask yourself this, what if this chick is into riding and does have a really good bike.....would she notice YOU or your BIKE first (assuming your riding at the time)....it works both ways my friends...now if you excuse me, im gonna go for a ride in search of a hot chick on a bike. *wakes up from day dream*.

Adi

It's my birthday!
1) Bike
2) Rider
3) Style

Techno Destructo said:
If you're asking if I'd scope out the girls body and face... I wouldn't care much. To see a girl who hammers and rides really aggro... that's respect! And something we need a lot more of...
Thats so true :)

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Bonnet said:
then you gotta ask yourself this, what if this chick is into riding and does have a really good bike.....would she notice YOU or your BIKE first (assuming your riding at the time)....it works both ways my friends...
Actually, I'd hope she'd kick my ass on a bike.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
like that mx biatch from breakwater she was sooooooooo hot, got changed in the pit in her bra. bloody hell noticed her before her ride. if only she was a good rider, such a waste of a good bike. she dropped the bike mid corner one race and started crying and didnt finnish the race. answer the Q, i'd notice the bike first cause id just expect it to be a guy riding it

S.

ex offender
CHEWY said:
like that mx biatch from breakwater she was sooooooooo hot, got changed in the pit in her bra. bloody hell noticed her before her ride. if only she was a good rider, such a waste of a good bike. she dropped the bike mid corner one race and started crying and didnt finnish the race. answer the Q, i'd notice the bike first cause id just expect it to be a guy riding it
Erin Normoyle?

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
lol Erin is a hottie...Gotta love that issue of Inside Sport :)
Yeh on the DH course first i notice the bike, then the rider (chicks usually with their hair flyin out from under the fullface helmet) and then their style...this is all from the comfort of a chairlift.....:)

DOM

Eats Squid
Erin Normoyle

Hell yeah .. shes in this months FHM .. man she is hot.

I thought she was like female MX guru ?

so shes not the best on the bike? least shes trying.

I know a couple of female dhers who are quicker then Niki Gudexx .. but shes well known for modelling and other things .. she is a very quick Female Dher .. but in my opinion some of the other girls dont get half the coverage because they aint models ?? nothing against Niki for being a model .. she is also a uni graduate .. shes also very smart .. wait up
Smart Hot Dher .. isnt she the perfect Girlfreind ? haha
but yeah good lookers on the wheels seem to get noticed a little more for their looks rather then skills. Although i bet they dont want it that way.

Sex sells - always will.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
my god she's got her own site, she is soooo prime. cant beleive she's sponsered from what i remeber she really had no clue, but i guess that was a couple of years ago, and like dom said a least shes trying.

schmook

Likes Dirt
i registered right then just to reply to this thread.

you need my womanly opinion!

i ride a p2, i love it. being introduced to mountain biking by my boyfriend is one of the best things thats ever happened to me. i love it how im fit and how riding my bike makes my body look. i love it how its easy yet challenging. i want to be able to do humungous jumps. id like to enter a race one day when i have enough skill so i dont embarrass myself.but im sad i dont get to ride out in the bush as often as i like.

its nice when people approach me and want to talk bike. ive only ever had men come up to me though, no mtbing girls (i really wish i had another girl to ride with). the coolest thing happened the other day when this bloke on a ruckus came up to me and asked me to come riding with him. we rode to the pet shop to buy his cat some flea cream (!) and we had a chat. I was a bit tired because i had riden from freo to mt lawley so i probably wasnt too much fun. he invited me to join him another time for a ride and promised to teach me some skills, but has to talk to his girlfriend about it first.awww.

men who yelp out very forward comments about my breasts, chase me on their bikes and say they wish they were my sdg bel air seat or ask me for a root just plain creep me out. i dont know about you, but i dont know anyone who gets laid after acting like that.

and i ride a bike because its fun, not because im trying to get laid!

im not the best rider basically because I havent had much exposure. alot of us girls are in the same boat i beleive. even though you cant quite call it the 'olden days' when i was a youngen in the 80's it was more girls did the 'girly' things and not much else. i have two older brothers and they had bmxs. i wanted one too, but wasnt allowed to have one.i went to the bmx track a few times with them to ride on their bikes and basically had the shit kicked out of me and rocks thrown at my head. my parents told me not to go there, its for the boys.

kids and their pasttimes seem less gender specific now.

and mtb biking is quite expensive! thats scares alot of girls away, they just cant afford it. as much as people like niki gudex are admirable its obvious they have had a lot of money thrown at them to pursue racign mountain bikes - nikis foes must of cost at least $15000. my bike was 'cheap' but i was broke after buying it. and i dont really own much other stuff, no armour. luckily i have access to tools so i can tinker around on the damn thing when its not running smoothly.
ive got books for uni to buy, bills to pay, food to eat, debt collectors to dodge. . . its quiet cumbersome having to make do until you can affford to buy the next gadget you need.

enough typign now, thats quite a long post.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
And to think we could have kept this entire thread going without a single female opinion.... welcome aboard.

Interesting that you mention the cost of mtb'in sacre chicks off, cause when I think about it, neither my gf or sisters could afford a steed of their own. But then again, they're not interested in that stuff and probably could afford it if they really wanted to.

If you're keen about riding, join your local bike club, I'm sure you could find at least a few new people that you could ride with on a regular basis without looking you up and down every 20 seconds. You may even be able to score a regular ride with a pro or two (we have that bloody many in aus).

Anyhow... why the hell am i not in bed...

stooge

Likes Dirt
Schmook-
Hey, i take it you live in perth(or surrounding areas)....just re-read ur post, i take it u live in freo(duh) lol, if your looking for a club to join or come out for a social ride or any thing to do with mountain biking, you could join Perth Mountain Bike Club(PMBC) www.wamba.asn.au/pmbc

I am taking my Girlfriend for a lil ride 2moro(get her used to riding again) so hopfully she can eventually go out riding sometracks with me :D

I am more than happy to help a fellow mtber with anything, no matter what gender or style of riding, so if you want to go on a social ride, wanted info on riding places, how to get to them, upcoming races, tips on riding, im more than happy to help as i live in perth aswell :)

Stooge
"Ride on"

schmook

Likes Dirt
the mans been promising to take me to the goat farm for ages.
im quite frustrated it hasnt happened yet.
i dont drive, and im compelled to catch the train to midland and ride out there on my day off!
hopefully this sunday ill finally get there.

thanx for the perth mountain bike club link