If you have a beard, guess what...., you're an idiot.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Personally I'm of the opinion that unless you are...

A: A member of ZZ Top (but not the hilariously ironically named Frank Beard)
B: The mad monk Rasputin
C: Brian Blessed
D: Religious
E: Chained to a radiator in an apartment in Beirut
F: A girl who just wants to see a good old fashioned stoning

...then it's time to break out the razors and stop looking like a bloody vagrant!

floody

Wheel size expert
I linked this on my facebook wall and the range of emotion is almost the same, from 'do what thou wilt' to 'OMG U CANT SAY THAT ABOUT BEARDS I LOVE MY BEARD MY BEARD LOVES ME MY MUM SEZ IM HANDSOME AND YOUR JUST A JEALOUS GROUCH'. Been interesting.

my02

Likes Dirt
Personally I'm of the opinion that unless you are...

A: A member of ZZ Top (but not the hilariously ironically named Frank Beard)
B: The mad monk Rasputin
C: Brian Blessed
D: Religious
E: Chained to a radiator in an apartment in Beirut
F: A girl who just wants to see a good old fashioned stoning

...then it's time to break out the razors and stop looking like a bloody vagrant!
Force the hipsters to talk like Brian for a week. That would sort the wannabes from the lookatmes.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Sounds like Fitzroy in Melbourne. Plenty of thick rim glasses with no lenses. Wankers.
Not any more. Fitzroy's just full of arsehole 40-something hip-no-more homeowners who like to complain about the noise. Brunswick and Northcote are the favoured pastures of the Portlandia set these days

wombat

Lives in a hole
Beard hate makes me rage face!!!

Seriously though, my biggest problem with beards is that I don't actually know what I'd look like without one. I haven't been clean shaven in 10 years, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it. With all the beard wank though there's definately a bit of motivation to ditch it for a while, but I really don't want to be left with a face I don't want for the time it takes to grow back.

placebo

Likes Dirt
I've always been puzzled why children find older men with glasses and beards so sexually attractive.

jrewing

Eats Squid
Beard hate makes me rage face!!!

Seriously though, my biggest problem with beards is that I don't actually know what I'd look like without one. I haven't been clean shaven in 10 years, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it. With all the beard wank though there's definately a bit of motivation to ditch it for a while, but I really don't want to be left with a face I don't want for the time it takes to grow back.
" it's been 10 yrs" so you're to blame?

velolove

Likes Dirt
I am not ameowused with with this thread.

Grumpy-Cat1.jpg

Johnny you really have nothing better to do then post up some attention seeking bullshit on an internet forum and reply to nearly every post?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Actually, I've seen the Wombat's face and he's right to beard up.

He gets a pass...., a lifetime golden member pass.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Johnny you really have nothing better to do then post up some attention seeking bullshit on an internet forum and reply to nearly every post?

Ahahahah, another fashion victim, smoked out by their own insecurities.

Go shave, foo....

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, sorry but your attempt to take a homophobic little dig at me fails because if you pay attention, I'm not actually concerned with the beard itself but what it represents in a person's decision making processes.

If you have trouble grasping the complexity of what I'm saying here, pretend I said Fixie bicycle instead of beard.

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
Trends

The winner goes to.....
Ned K beard
Brylcream short back n sides
Black rimmed fake lens glasses
Skinnies
Grandads knitted diamond pattern vest
Leather satchel
Usually driving an old Saab or Volvo or of course their FIXIE

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
The winner goes to.....
Ned K beard
Brylcream short back n sides
Black rimmed fake lens glasses
Skinnies
Grandads knitted diamond pattern vest
Leather satchel
Usually driving an old Saab or Volvo or of course their FIXIE
lol, that's the victim of all fashion victims.