Illinbah Fun Day - 13th September

stevenw

Pro Rider
Hi All,

Here are the details for the next fun day:

Please note: There will be no on the day entries. You must pre book. We had to many riders sign up on the day last month, and its not fair on the people who have booked to have to wait to get on a bus. If you don't book, you won't ride.

Open Fun Day Downhill
Registration Closes Midnight 10 September 2009

Sunday 13 September 2009

Illinbah

Downhill Open Fun Day Must be Pre-booked and Pre-paid $45 to Book Buses no Exceptions
New: to Book On-Line Control + Click Below
https://www.registernow.com.au/mtba/ERegister.aspx?E=23
Registration 7.30am First Shuttle 8am

Day License and Admin fee for Non MTBA Members $15
Spectators Free
27 Minutes drive from Nerang

Jammo

Likes Dirt
Hey mate im a Gold Coast member but is this password a new thing ?
becasue i dont think or remember ever needing one ?

stevenw

Pro Rider
Awwww shit, you are right, it has been canceled. I just got this e mail. I will find out why it was canceled.

Here is the e mail:

Open Fun Day Downhill
Sunday 13 September 2009 Canceled
Illinbah

Next Fun Day and 4-X 4 October 2009
No Pre-booking for 4-X
Downhill Open Fun Day Must be Pre-booked and Pre-paid $45 to Book Buses no Exceptions
New: to Book On-Line Control + Click Below
https://www.registernow.com.au/mtba/ERegister.aspx?E=65

Registration 7.30am First Shuttle 8am

Day License and Admin fee for Non MTBA Members $15
Spectators Free
27 Minutes drive from Nerang

stevenw

Pro Rider
Ok, the reason why the fun day was canceled is because we only had 10 riders registered. We need 49 riders just to pay for the bus. So please register for this next fun day early, so we don't have to cancel it again.

joshrides

Likes Dirt
wow ten riders, thats weird every one that i have been to has been packed full of riders, mabey lots of people had things on.

Fisher

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well I know that we were leaving it until the last day to register. :p Just incase something came up.

stevenw

Pro Rider
yeah 10 riders shocked me as well since we had about 90 riders at the last fun day. Maybe people were broke after going to Canberra.

Hopefully we will get the numbers required at the next fun day.

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey,

I find tis very hard to belive. Maybe this new rego aint working because last trime I went it said I didn't rego but I did.

Cheers

Jammo

Likes Dirt
Hey,

I find tis very hard to belive. Maybe this new rego aint working because last trime I went it said I didn't rego but I did.

Cheers
First good thing you have ever said haha ;)

yeah the password thing was trippin me out ive never had to use one before and wasnt going to pay the extra $15 bucks not on apprentice wages.

sprocket

Likes Dirt
I also have to leave rego up to the last minute because of work.... sorta sucks.. havnt been out there since nationals, was also hoping there would be some new lines....

maybe next time..

ac_DHer

Likes Dirt
yeah 10 riders shocked me as well since we had about 90 riders at the last fun day. Maybe people were broke after going to Canberra.

Hopefully we will get the numbers required at the next fun day.
Yeah turnout last time was pretty good so October 4th is the next one, so everyone get in as soon as possible.