illinbah (QLD) sunshine series 8th of july

DH_slave

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey guys,
illinbah is been added to the sunshine series again for 3 years running. the track is been built to perfection from day to day, it has new lines and sections that have been added to the course. we will be holding "fun days" there ecvery fort-night to every month. the GCMB is putting in a new mntx course in and a xc track (xc track will be starting to be built at the end of the year) i will keep you posted with pic's and more info if needed.
cheers Tam

edit (as some of the info is incorrect atm) but will be know of all dates and stuff on the accual site www.gcmb.com.au later in the month

Last edited:

i like dirt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Will there be shuttles for the fun days or is it like a BYO shuttle. and when will these fun days start?

DH_slave

Likes Bikes and Dirt
edited as can't release this info at the time been. need to wait for the accual site to have the info in front hand.

Last edited:

keldave1

Likes Dirt
Is there any way to find out which weekends are having these practice days?
Like, 1st sunday of the month?.

Also does anybody know if there are any practice days at Kenelworth coming up?

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Is there any way to find out which weekends are having these practice days?
Like, 1st sunday of the month?.

Also does anybody know if there are any practice days at Kenelworth coming up?
Not that I know of.

Sounds good Tam, so the MTNX track would be finish maybe end of this year?

stevenw

Pro Rider
I hope GCMB push to get the illinbah track in the national series. That track is to good to leave just for the sunshine series. Since I'm a member, I might go to a meeting and see what can be done. I know I can get alot of people to help out on the day plus heaps of sponsors.

DH_slave

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not that I know of.

Sounds good Tam, so the MTNX track would be finish maybe end of this year?
hey mugger,
it will be sooner than you would think. working on the track today, and is coming along nicely and is taking shape. bocat will be in soon to finish off the job. oh and btw last year there was a A line rock garden not many ppl knew about and will be open this year and there will be a B line around the hill.
thanks steven, see you down at stromlo.
cheers tam

cuz81

Likes Dirt
dh slave.
this aline your talking about.do u mean the old a line from 2 years ago.as only us in expert,19's and elite got to race on. hope so.apparently it was prone to erosion ,was such an awesome section too.

hope this is the aline your talking about. keen to come out whenever these open days are on too.

DH_slave

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dh slave.
this aline your talking about.do u mean the old a line from 2 years ago.as only us in expert,19's and elite got to race on. hope so.apparently it was prone to erosion ,was such an awesome section too.

hope this is the aline your talking about. keen to come out whenever these open days are on too.
yea it is, rode down it yesterday, with rennie and chris the other day. it is a great line and only needs a lil bit of fixing but other than that its going to be great.

cuz81

Likes Dirt
yea it is, rode down it yesterday, with rennie and chris the other day. it is a great line and only needs a lil bit of fixing but other than that its going to be great.
excellent news.its a kool little shoot.much better than when they scrapped it last champs we had there

goltzmaster

Likes Bikes
i say you will see some of us rocky dirtclowns down there i no i will be. sounds like you's have really put some hard work to get it pimping.

Blake-Dawg

Likes Bikes
i also might have to make an appearance with goltzmaster. Flash murray track from what ive seen/heard and cant wait 2 ride it (h.o.p.e.f.u.l.l.y):D

N

nate_1990

hey tam post up when the practice days are on because when it is actually raced it will prob be packed which means less runs
so squids like myself will be crap