Illinbahahaha Situation. Help wanted.

DNF

Likes Dirt
Hey Toad Stompers,

Did a quick search, in my sleep deprived state and didnt really find much in relation to the situation at the infamous Illinbah..

Can anyone shed some light on this for me and whether there are any 'Open Days', 'Build Days' or 'Race Days' coming up? aka abit of sneaky practice before Nats Round 2.

Or just link the obvious thread that I missed with or without the attached flameing. cheers.

i like dirt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
theres also a social ride day the first or second week of the month so next one is November then end of the month Nationals.

DNF

Likes Dirt
theres also a social ride day the first or second week of the month so next one is November then end of the month Nationals.
Yeah, that sounds like it might be the plan mate.

Can some one keep me posted on whether this social ride is on the first or 2nd week of November?

Also, this social ride is a one day or two day event?

Definatly keen as for this road trip. On that note will be dropping past coffs on the way up just to throw that out there, and will be keen as to ride afew other trails while I'm up.

Hook me a message if your keen for some shuttles some where on the same weekend.. I've got a lowish van up for the job.

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
have a look in the general chat section
thats where the info on the open days is posted as well as the club site
http://gcmtb.org/2/index.php
the next open day is the second of november
as posted on there website and mentioned in the king of dirt topic in the general chat forum.
I am farly sure its the first sunday of every mounth they have an open day?
not 100% sure but. The open days are per enter and pre pay only i belive and are only a 1 day event.