I'm back!

Dills1212

Likes Bikes
Been a few years off the pushbike since that incident back in '09 where I dislocated my ankle.
Been busy with other things since but now I'm 22, sold my dirt bike, moved to Brisbane, lost my skateboard, and bought myself a Scott YZ 03!
Always happy on 2 wheels and keen to check out the riding Brissy has to offer.
Never been much in the park even on the bmx but I see there's a Paddington skate park with extension plans I'm going to check out.
I'm also going to try check out Blue Nurse's in Ashgrove. Haven't seen anything that recent posted about 'em so hoping they're still there!
All this within a ride away will be pretty cool!
Also thinking of investing in some front suspension for her get into some of the cool trails around I've heard so much about!
Any other Brissie local riders on here? Give us a shout!
Cheers
:mullet:

stirk

Burner
Welcome Back!

Thanks god, it's been hell here without you ay!

There are heaps of toad licker's here but they won't understand you ay, unless you add a few ay's into your sentences, ay.

Dills1212

Likes Bikes
Accident

Dislocated ankle sounds like a barrel of laughs

Dirt bike acco perhaps ?
Nah, funny but stupid story actually! It was just a dumb DH accident ay, came a little short on an unexpected drop/gap and ended up front flipping over the bars.
Just 3 screws holding some bone and tendon back in place. Rehab sucked ay.

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Aye-fark-you-chunts!!

Queesland-is-the-state-all-vic'os-want-to-be-apart-of......just-don't-bring-your-head-up-your-arse-attitude-and-shite
driving-skills-up-here

Hey-Dills,......welcome-back-shitlips

slippy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
-shite-driving-skills-
Pffft! Queenslander preaching about driving skills, now I've heard it all. You guys can't even merge onto a highway without causing confusion, you indicate when you're leaving a roundabout, you stay behind the line when you're turning right on a green light. Pffft, get with the programme, it's not the 1950's any more.

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pffft! Queenslander preaching about driving skills, now I've heard it all. You guys can't even merge onto a highway without causing confusion, you indicate when you're leaving a roundabout, you stay behind the line when you're turning right on a green light. Pffft, get with the programme, it's not the 1950's any more.
There's-so-many-of-you-chunts-up-here-now,-can't-decide-if-your-going-somewhere-fast-or-going-slow-looking-at-rubbish...........must-be-the-dirty-grub-ingrained-into-your-soul

Last edited: