im building a bmsex

hidesy

Likes Dirt
sadly i have been converted from 26 to 20.
so my plan is as i dont have much spare cash is to build it all at once, i am going to buy it part by part.

and im hopping when im about to get a new part you guys can give me some advice on or recomend a better one as a now sh*t all about bmx stuff

cheers ill keep you posted.

DANCLOSH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Congratulations, you have just won the pointless thread of the year award!

Your prize: epic failure.

You could at least put up a rough speclist of what you are going to build so we could comment on the parts you've chosen, gosh.

pryaz

Likes Dirt
If you are low on money, buy a complete. Part-by-part is a lot more expensive.

I recommend the Eastern range:p;):rolleyes::D

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if yourlow on dough, buy complete, check out the kink, wethepeople etc. range. anything from there and you cant reallygo wrong.

RampRider7

Likes Dirt
Buying a complete is alot cheaper. Search for some threads about buying a new bike as there have been alot of them.

NeeBean

Likes Dirt
Congratulations, you have just won the pointless thread of the year award!

Your prize: epic failure.

You could at least put up a rough speclist of what you are going to build so we could comment on the parts you've chosen, gosh.
Wow dude, calm down. If you think that is an epic fail you got problems boy.

hidesy

Likes Dirt
thanks for the replies guys, ill have a look at some complete the only reason i wanted to do it part by part is that i can get stuff cheap of mates

thanks for your input:cool:

SMIIISH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
doesnt necessarily have to be cheaper if you buy complete. if you look in the right places, know how to haggle and push a deal, and steal old ladies purses, then you may end up with somehting, quite possibly better for the same price. plus the added satisfaction of knowing you built the bike up yourself. for the sake of $100 or $200, i would build it up from scratch. bmx bikes are pretty simple anyway so what matters at the end of the day?!

pryaz

Likes Dirt
plus the added satisfaction of knowing you built the bike up yourself.
You only get that satisfaction if you do it correctly:p
If you don't know much about assembling a bike, you could go wrong in going part-by-part.

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
doesnt necessarily have to be cheaper if you buy complete. . . . plus the added satisfaction of knowing you built the bike up yourself.
i'd punch myself if i discovered i wasted so much money. its not very satisfying at all. money is life

ldrvn_

Squid
just get a complete, the upgrade, cause its a lot better value. i would recommend a WTP something or other,kink gap, or a fit am.
hope it helped

Rian

Likes Dirt
Steps:

1. Save your money.
2. Earn some money.
3. Buy a decent bmx.
4. Ride happily knowing that your bmx is new and trustworthy.

Easy.

Hugle

Likes Dirt
i'd punch myself if i discovered i wasted so much money. its not very satisfying at all. money is life
well thats a pretty vacuous and sad outlook on life.

part by part often results in a more 'clicked' ride, but may go wrong and often costs more. what may be most effective is buying a complete and then changing it to suit your needs, selling the old parts as you go along