I'm in Love with a Tranny

Hentaiboy

Likes Bikes
Brought this bad girl back from the US. It was a struggle getting her into the country and she kinda fell to pieces, but I'm going to build her up again...

Attachments

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
looks beautiful! but i dont get it.. why does it look like the rear of the bike is on pivots? :confused:
Adjustable chainstay (I think they call it the slot machine) so you can switch from geared to SS without using a tensioner, and also for travelling / breaking down the bike into smaller sections. I think...

That photo just looks like a whole pile of fun!
Let us know how she rides. I've read good things.

Steve the dog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Adjustable chainstay (I think they call it the slot machine) so you can switch from geared to SS without using a tensioner, and also for travelling / breaking down the bike into smaller sections. I think...

That photo just looks like a whole pile of fun!
Let us know how she rides. I've read good things.
ahhh too right, thanks for clearing that one up for me :)

and it does look like fun, especially looking at those forks!

Steve the dog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .... i just google imaged a built one..... and they wernt even as good spec as whats going on this one!

Five Miles Out

Likes Dirt
YES!!!! I've been lusting over these for ages. Please don't use those tubes...theyre crazily heavy...I know weights not thaaaat important but rolling weight is probably where you can drop a fair bit of weight cheaply.

Subscribed.

Hentaiboy

Likes Bikes
YES!!!! I've been lusting over these for ages. Please don't use those tubes...theyre crazily heavy...I know weights not thaaaat important but rolling weight is probably where you can drop a fair bit of weight cheaply.
Hi, what do you recommend? I'm not going tubeless...

neko

Likes Dirt
Holy... god. I must have one. Single speed compatable too.

Time to die piggy bank! *Brandish's hammer*