Im Sorry Mum, But its time for back yard fun

randomridermax

Likes Dirt
Well hungover on a sunday elliot tom and I deciced that we wanted a pump track luckly my parents were out of town so we dug up the back yard from there we decied we need trails and some form of trick jump due to tom just getting back from canada, and made a rule no hepburn hes to spono unless he changes his name to harris

that was only about 5 hours work mum and dad came home got angry got over it now they dont care win

dezza1994

Likes Dirt
Were you smoking drugs when you came up with turning your backyard into a BMX track? Only thing missing in a roll-in off the top of your roof or closeline. ;)

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Another reason not to have kids... :p
I would of thought it was a reason to have kids. If I came home and my kid had built a sick pump track in my backyard without me lifting a finger I'd be a happy man, but sadly that 20-30 years off for me.

randomridermax

Likes Dirt
drugs included meth crack cocaine eccys herion and turps mixed into a drug cocktail,LOL

its changed a bit more focusing on trails got the dirt from diging down snake pits it can get down to 4 foot deep in places

Tyler!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I get the feeling that the council wont appreciate your err, dirt mounds, come time for a hose inspection...

Last edited:

Newton

Likes Dirt
Please post pics once you get 20-30mm of rain over 2-3 days :D
oh, and a video of you using the track once the sun comes out ;)
and .... your mum riding the bmx with the clothes basket to the clothes line :eek:
and .... can someone get a photo of you going round the berm in the wheelchair ... LOL

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Won't your parents love you. But your a legend for building some thing of that size and depth without your parents permision. I've done the same thing with a dirt pipe when they were in Fiji they get back today.:eek:

Urban DH