Immigration......

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
OK... This is totally off porcine skin..... but unfortunately the fat fwark is is need of some help... and He will brew the beer when he returns;.......as partial payment. The fat meat sock has a job offer back in shitney.... Japanese wife of two years..... anyone to help
Gladly repaid

S

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Or...Japanese citizens get free entry to Australia for up to 3 months (I think that's the number). How many times can she go back (visit family/friends) and forward for the extortionate cost of citizenship here?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Or...Japanese citizens get free entry to Australia for up to 3 months (I think that's the number). How many times can she go back (visit family/friends) and forward for the extortionate cost of citizenship here?
NFI, but would marrying the large man of ham in Sydney help this cause.

I do know an immigration agent that primarily imports Irish folks but also other nationalities that could help Spank-o-san.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Does your wife currently hold or is she eligible to hold a Japanese passport?
Does she intend to work while she is here?
Is it likely that she will require access to medical services?

Do you even have to return to your country of origin or just leave Australia?

http://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/601-

Application for a visitors visa is $20, which once approved would allow for any number of 3 month stays within a 12 month period, though what's the likelihood that you would eventually get rejected when applying for a number of subsequent years. Still a good option if you only have a one year contract with the new job and not sure if you'll stay long term.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Wow, amazed at the response..... The fat stain has a three year job contract starting in Feb 2018.. We are already married, so not sure about getting married again... spose we could...... What help are we looking for... any, and to be honest this thread has already provided a better response and answers than an Australian visa specific website the fat stinky one joined.

To be honest, the australian partner visa is incredibly confusing.... Naoko and I live a really simple life, and apparently we just don't do the things immigration wants. No matter, the pig`ll get the meat sack to spend another day in front of a backlit screen compiling compelling information....

Coke on special two dollars...... mmmmmmm, checking that link closely.

12272680_415051445360505_512104597_n.jpg

Binaural

Eats Squid
So, my wife is German (and now a permanent resident) so I've got personal experience of this one. Basically, as an Australian you are entitled to sponsor up 2 spouse visas in a 10yr period if your wife isn't eligible for a working visa. Given your situation it's likely to go like this:
1. Apply for bridging visa and then immediately a temporary partner visa (820 or sth like that)
2. Once the bridging visa is granted, move to Australia (this might take a while so you may have to live apart for a time). From recollection she will be able to work but not access government funded citizen services.
3. After 1 year of processing the temporary spouse visa should be granted if you do everything they ask for. If you break up in this period she will have to leave the country, so make sure you agree on what happens if you have kids, because she will be putting a lot of trust in you not to screw her over for a 3 year period.
4. Unless you break up, about 2 years after that she should be granted her permanent spouse visa. At this point she will be entitled to stay in the country even if you split up and/or remarry.

Be warned, the character and medical tests are intrusive, cost heaps and takes ages (1yr for us!). There is a lot of "proof of relationship" type stuff that will have to be countersigned by a JD, or written by your friends. If you are seriously following up on this then you should start working on this right now.

We didn't use a consultant or anything, just followed the published advice from the immigration department as closely as we could. They will generally treat you like filthy foreign scum any chance they get, so pay lots of attention to every pettifogging detail of what they ask for. Normal peope have no conception of how petty these people are. I am pretty sure they train new staff in an underground dungeon in Caberra in winter, hitting them with electric shocks while showing them pictures of happy families unencumbered by bureaucracy.However, we did apply while still living overseas and the visa was granted before we moved to Australia - you might get value from engaging a consultant if you are moving here with no notice.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ while it may have felt really burdensome and unnecessary, think of how much safer the citizens of Australia are as a result. It is really important that we make it as difficult as possible for people to be here, it is like a really good fence.

Here is where I would traditionally place a llama.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
If you do need a professional representative, I was involved with bringing someone on on a 457 at work. Tried using a local immigration agent, he had no standing with immigration and it was two years of absolutely nothing. Swapped to using Deloitte Legal and they had results inside 14 days. Prices were comparable too. Unsure if they will talk to you initially without a corporate involved, but they helped my guy directly get permanent residency later.

Maybe the big guys know how to bribe the right people in immigration?

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
^ while it may have felt really burdensome and unnecessary, think of how much safer the citizens of Australia are as a result. It is really important that we make it as difficult as possible for people to be here, it is like a really good fence.

Here is where I would traditionally place a llama.
They've let me in... and then given me an Australian Passport....

Bunch of useless cunts.... I wouldn't feel too secure.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Binaural - thanks for that... May be in contact in the future....

Pink Poodle.... I do agree strong border controls are required, but..... as someone who is in fact an internet meme facing the current australian administrations entry visa.... it seems like a 7000 dollar random jackpot....

Ultra lord, that is the meat sack, your nightmares need update to version 7.000.23 to continue..... The meat sock is the slightly white snake....

Thank you all for your replies, The stupid vapid meat sock has never had so much stress in his fat filled life...... shizen...

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Ultra Lord I also got a shock when I saw the photo I was expecting a 200 kg monster wild boar.
The camera takes off 400 pounds and that snake is a fat beeatch..... it's all done with mirrors... and lube

Seriously, Snake cafe near Yoyogi is well worth a visit if you want an out there experience...

Droenn... not our snake!!!!

S