Innocence lost... (video)

Rik

logged out
Remember all those television shows you used to watch as a kid? Do you think you absorbed all the messages the show had?
What would you say if you saw a show like This?
Save the file, only 6meg big. Now this didn't make it to air (for obvious reasons), but what would your reaction have been as a child, and how did you react to it now?

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
I reckon my parents would've changed the channel before any of it could be registered into my fragile lil mind! Damn amusing stuff :)

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
It is this type of wholesome entertainment that is missing from childrens television today. good old fashioned fun shows such as this have been replaced by video games. I would much prefer to have a child plucking his twanger or bouncing his balls or shaking her moraccas rather than twidling with their (or somebody else's) joystick!

Spooky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
johnny said:
It is this type of wholesome entertainment that is missing from childrens television today. good old fashioned fun shows such as this have been replaced by video games. I would much prefer to have a child plucking his twanger or bouncing his balls or shaking her moraccas rather than twidling with their (or somebody else's) joystick!
haha so true...thats so funny :lol:

McBain

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I actually remember watching that show when I was younger - but not that episode. :)

Just another of those weird Brit kids shows.