INSANE/chilled Elsterwick session

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
today after ben and i hit rampfest we got some lunch and went to elsternwick!!!
ben wanted to have a chase hawk session, wth like chilled riding decent airs and some lip tricks but it was more than that!!

he started out with a few big airs

and then started to spin, and he did a 360 look back

ben kept spinning and tryed to 'DIP' them!

then he felt really good and wanted to try flair 5 tap!! he got the flair and was able to tap but ddnt get back into the bowl!!

enjoy

p.s please excuse quality the are still frames from videos!!
xo

Attachments

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeww! yeah Ben yah sickooo!

and where's the bit were you came up to me at Richmond stasion and said Hi!? and then we caught the train together :)...

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice shots of ben stunting Roney, bit tight pissing off without saying catch at camby though, thats bad karma right there.

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice shots of ben stunting Roney, bit tight pissing off without saying catch at camby though, thats bad karma right there.
yeah the intial plan was to get something to eat and come back, to say goodbye to a good mate bowden, it was a spirit of the moment thing, ben and i wanted to go!!

Last edited:

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's fair hectic! Would you be able to post up the vid of the flair 5 tap attempts?

Cheers, Matt

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Please, NEVER PUT XO AT THE END OF A POST AGAIN!!!

Ben has some big tricks going down, but for a chase hawk session, dont you need style and steeze?? :rolleyes:

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bens a crazy dude and a sick rider, better then alot of us will ever be,

but roney, do you have to worship him like you do?
i wouldnt say i worship him, but to have such a good mate that is increadible to watch is a good thing so im not taking that for granted. if i worshiped him i would be doing anything he wants. like a servant, thats not up my alley at all.