Insight DVD from JL Media - 2010/2011 VDHS season

murphnat

Likes Dirt
I wanted to use a public forum to thank Jake Lucas for the Insight DVD which he has just released. His new DVD "Insight" documents the 2010/2011 Victorian Downhill Season.

I watched it last night and i found it to be quite impressive for an amature filmmaker. Some of the shots and editing looked as good as the pro DVD's. I think its a great effort to see that someone with the passion for MTB has been able/willing to spend the countless hours behind the camera and computer to provide the public with a high quailty DVD of the racing season.

If you have ever raced at a aussie DH event then i think this movie is a must have. Im really happy with the purchase and it was worth every cent. Help support aussie racing and get your self a copy now!

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
I wanted to use a public forum to thank Jake Lucas for the Insight DVD which he has just released. His new DVD "Insight" documents the 2010/2011 Victorian Downhill Season.

I watched it last night and i found it to be quite impressive for an amature filmmaker. Some of the shots and editing looked as good as the pro DVD's. I think its a great effort to see that someone with the passion for MTB has been able/willing to spend the countless hours behind the camera and computer to provide the public with a high quailty DVD of the racing season.

If you have ever raced at a aussie DH event then i think this movie is a must have. Im really happy with the purchase and it was worth every cent. Help support aussie racing and get your self a copy now!
I'd like to echo these words made by Nato. I was blown away by this movie. Well done Jake! However I know you would have tripled your sales if you had of put me in it! (riding)

On another note Jake, what did it cost you to get that pinned Kona rider to do a segment and that interview?:single_eye:

Last edited:

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for the kind works guys, hour and hours went into getting this project off the ground, it's got me set up much better for this season, expect to see "Insight 2" in the future.

You can purchase it at the Vic state series races. Im pretty sure he will be getting online soon, ebay ect.
As for buying online it will soon be on eBay, but until then please send me a PM and we can do a direct bank deposit and I'll send you a copy out, price is $30 plus $8 postage, Thanks for the support everyone, see you at the races.

Jake