inspiration?

mitchy-b

Likes Dirt
been off the bike for a number of months now and trying to get keen but the local (mt major) is push runs...steep long push runs! except ride days, and i feel like i need to get back into the groove on my own before hitting a ride day. i watch videos to get me keen but then get angry i dont get much time to ride, blue balled bike style. how do u guys get inspiration to get out and ride?

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
been off the bike for a number of months now and trying to get keen but the local (mt major) is push runs...steep long push runs! except ride days, and i feel like i need to get back into the groove on my own before hitting a ride day. i watch videos to get me keen but then get angry i dont get much time to ride, blue balled bike style. how do u guys get inspiration to get out and ride?
Alway's helps to have a friend tell you you're a lazy/slow prick. Makes you feel like you really should get out there and then once you're out there you just enjoy it :)

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For me, time of the bike is enough inspiration to get back on, i havn't ridden DH for about 4 months now and I can't wait to get back on the bike.