Intense 951 EVO - The post that refused to be deleted...

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow, This Thread got out of control quite quickly. Not very fair on Moonman to be honest. This is just like bagging out someones 'For sale' thread. I think a little more support for a Local importer is necessary. I would suggest making a new Thread up moonman.

brendonj

Likes Dirt
But Brendonj, Moonman has always been clean on many threads that he is Intense in Australia. How many other brands have their main man out there in the public arena?
That is good, but not good enough for me. I have been around for some time and did not know he was the Rep, Importer or whatever his actual role is, except for some indirect info in this thread. I am not just having a go, just some constructive critism. It is like you buy something on Ebay, and the selling takes 6 months to post the item. When you complain he says, "I didn't make it clear in my listing that postage is 6 months, but all my other listings mention this, so you should have known."

It's about being professional, and above reproach for me. Plenty of people may disagree with my view on how someone should conduct themselves and that is fine. Just my perspective. Maybe I have too high a level of standards.

As for that fact that he is prepared to put himself out there, that is great and I applaud that. And it sounds like he has already pulled Intense out of a bad situation in Australia already.

haydn

Likes Dirt
Makes me wish I hadnt just bought an M9! Also the fact that the new fox 40 floats are coming in a 27.5 makes this uber attractive.