Intense Carbine29 '15 build complete, pics page 7!

haydenw

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Love it!
From one tall man to another what's the reach on that thing? Looks nice and roomy. Spot on seat angle too

ScooterXC

Likes Dirt
Love it!
From one tall man to another what's the reach on that thing? Looks nice and roomy. Spot on seat angle too
Uh, website says 474mm but that means nothing to me
Feels really good, haven't sorted the rear suspension out yet, feels like a bit too much air and a bit chattery through rocks, eats jump like they're nothing though, so poppy and still flickable even with the big wheels

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Ride report on the wheels? Getting perilously close to ordering an identical set for my plowbike. How you finding the hub engagement compared to other stuff you've ridden?

ScooterXC

Likes Dirt
Ride report on the wheels? Getting perilously close to ordering an identical set for my plowbike. How you finding the hub engagement compared to other stuff you've ridden?
They're solid that's for sure, haven't rim bashed yet, hold air incredibly well while setup tubeless, super wide, stiff, reasonable weight. No complaints on the rims
Hub engagement is amazing, I notice it heaps. Recently had Hope 40t engagement on my last XC bike and felt laggy and like I was just chewing the hub body up.. I've had Project321 hubs for almost 2 years and my parents have them too. Would highly recommend them. Once you go faster engagement though you WILL want them on every bike haha, had to hold back buying some for my dirt jump bike, old XC, Cyclocross.. everything