Intense dealers in Melbourne

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,

I'm planning my next bike and am looking at an Intense 951. But I want to buy locally if possible, rather than from CRC. but can't find any local Melbourne distributor.

Can anyone point me in the direction of one?

trav

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

I'm planning my next bike and am looking at an Intense 951. But I want to buy locally if possible, rather than from CRC. but can't find any local Melbourne distributor.

Can anyone point me in the direction of one?
Berretta's Bike Hub in Geelong Garth and you will get a good discount with your YYMTB Inc membership card.

Commecnalrider

Likes Dirt
Sorry for the hi-jack but what about Intense dealers all around Aus, i'm sure it'll come in handy to alot of people..

EDIT: I just realized where the thread was.. sorry about that. but do intense have many other dealers up the east side of aus?

Last edited:

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Berretta's Bike Hub in Geelong Garth and you will get a good discount with your YYMTB Inc membership card.
Ah awesome! Thanks Trav, i'll get a price from them... when I get some money together. Mind you, by the time I do, the 951 might be outdated.

zauronus

Likes Bikes
Hey guys, monza is the aussie distributor for intense cycles..
So you can order them pretty much anywhere, i know that Yarra Valley Cycles can get them..

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, I knew Monza was the importer of the brand, but I was trying to find a local dealer.

Cheers guys.

125PHIL

Likes Dirt
Streamline cycles is a dealer from way back!!
Berrettas in Geelong, yarra valley cycles, and Ross at iride is prob your best bet in Victoria.