Sold Intense M1

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
Item: Intense M1 2002/2003 Model (replaceable derailleur hanger type)
Item Condition: Great for its age
Reason for selling: Next adventure
Price and price conditions: Options: $1000 ono complete (slightly different spec to pictures) $700 for frame only
Extra Info: Sell complete or split, fully operational and rideable as a complete bike. Great ORIGINAL condition, has not been painted or restored so it has plenty of marks on it. Make no mistake this is the one to own, the must have for the bike nerd/collector. Opportunities for bikes like this are few and far between. ORIGINAL paint & decals. No cracks or damage anywhere.

I purchased this to restore and then race as I have a substantial history with Intense, but the need for a moto grows too strong so I am selling off my collection. Stay tuned for other posts for some more rare birds.

Specs:
8" travel 32mm Boxxer Race
SRAM X9 9 speed drivetrain (non-clutch)
Hone Cranks
Spank Spike rims on superstar hubs
Thomson stem /Answer Bars
Shimano non series brakes, 8" rotors (happy to throw in the XT785's pictured but they're busted)
5th element shock w/ti coil
FSA headset

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
I already went looking for it. Ha should put those filthy boxxers on for a laugh first.
Maybe you could do it?? Happy to supply all necessary items. FWIW I had a mate back in the day that raced a pink one with Sherman DC's on it and he was quicker than I was.