DH Intense M6 Build Thread - COMPLETE PG10 - ***need helmet suggestion PG12***

camby_mtb

Likes Dirt
In regards to the forks, honestly id spend the money on getting an RC4 to replace the revox. But if your going with the forks, in my opinion the white looks cleaner, but the black looks more mean. Guess it just depends what sort of look your after and what your into.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
I like the medusa helmets but the pin strip is a good option looks good and it will alwasy go with any new kit you decide to get.
Yeah you have a good point... Im leaning towards the pin-stripe right now.

In regards to the forks, honestly id spend the money on getting an RC4 to replace the revox. But if your going with the forks, in my opinion the white looks cleaner, but the black looks more mean. Guess it just depends what sort of look your after and what your into.
Done and dusted mate, the decisions already been made. I've already got white forks. You are right, I went for the clean look and got white. Check out page 10.

who cares if it will go with your bike or not, pinstripe is the only one that doesnt look like shit.
I care, hence why I asked the question :)

I agree, pinstrike is leading the poll thus far. I'll make a decision in 2 weeks when I get paid.