Intense M6 now with BOS Stoy

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well after 3 bikes were stolen insurance finally came to the party and this is the new downhill bike. It rides like a dream.

Frame - Intense M6
Rear shock - BOS Stoy with nuke proof Ti Spring
Front shock/fork - Boxxer World Cup
Handlebars - Dirty 30s
Stem - Sunline
Headset - FSA Zero Stack
Grips - ODI
Saddle - Ti Fly
Seatpost - Thompson Master piece
Front brake - 08 Codes
Rear brake - 08 Codes
Cranks - FSA Gravity Lites
Chainguide - MRP
Chain - Shamino XT
Pedals - Shamino DX
Front derailleur -
Rear derailleur - Sram XO
Front shifter -
Rear shifter - Sram XO with match maker
Cassette - Ultegra 12-27
Front hub - Chris King
Rear hub - Chris King
Front rim - DT Swiss 5.1
Rear rim - DT Swiss 5.1
Tyres - Minnion

Total weight 17.6kgs

Attachments

Last edited:

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That is so, so, so nice. Love the spec and I love the look of these new M6's. There wouldn't be to many of these floating around so if it did get stolen at least it wouldn't be to hard to find it. :p Nar, just lock it up this time.

Tazed

Likes Bikes and Dirt
EDIT: Welcome back to the Intense Owner's Club™!
Lovely!

Last edited:

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well Dave i have been waiting for this thing to show up in here. So what happened to the Boss rear shock? and you ended up getting the DT 5.1's anyway, I'm sure the front will last a while but I don't hold much hope for the rear :eek:

We will have to ride again soon.

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well Dave i have been waiting for this thing to show up in here. So what happened to the Boss rear shock? and you ended up getting the DT 5.1's anyway, I'm sure the front will last a while but I don't hold much hope for the rear :eek:

We will have to ride again soon.
Monza wouldnt supply frame only. The revox is the only shock they would supply it with. I will wait and see how the revox goes. Might upgrade to the boss eventually:D

Yeah need to get back into it. I am pretty keen to head out anytime.

Black Ice

Likes Dirt
Fark yeah Dave!

About time you get me these picture's.

Looks great, Let's just hope you are as fast as the bike:p

Great work mate, Will go riding when i come down in the next month...

chillywilly

Likes Dirt
That is so, so, so nice. Love the spec and I love the look of these new M6's. There wouldn't be to many of these floating around so if it did get stolen at least it wouldn't be to hard to find it. :p Nar, just lock it up this time.
nick, we have 3 just sitting in the nerang mountain bike center.

nice bike, on my computer it looks orange (or i might be tripping balls), but my brother said it was red. so im not sure.

best spec, looks the good to.

DNF

Likes Dirt
Nice mate..
Mines waiting for me a Drift bikes..
The weight of your's looks promising.. hoping to slim mine close to a tidy 17kg mark..

Not bad spec choice by the way.

DNF

Likes Dirt
After closer inspection of your pics, i have to say i'm starting to get dizzy with anticipation..
Good choice with the 5.1's also. 6.1's are terrible.

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice mate..
Mines waiting for me a Drift bikes..
The weight of your's looks promising.. hoping to slim mine close to a tidy 17kg mark..

Not bad spec choice by the way.
I was hoping for around 17, but it blew out a bit. The codes are a little heavy though.