Intense M9....New pics and updated spec

jrewing

Eats Squid
Frame: 2011 Intense M9 Large
Rear shock: cane creek, 420lb TI spring.
Front shock/fork: 06 fox 40, '10 internals, 2012 skf seals/tekin tuned-stiffer TI spring
Handlebars: Easton Havoc carbon 750mm
Stem: chunked intergrated
Headset: Cane Creek angleset-run stock to minus .5
Grips: spank
Saddle: ritchey wcs
Seatpost: contoltech carbon
Brakes: Xtr
Cranks: saint
Chainguide: ls1
Chainring: Renthal 36t
Chain: dura ace
Pedals: twenty6
Front derailleur: N/A
Rear derailleur: saint with gold ano jockey wheels
Front shifter: N/A
Rear shifter: xt
Cassette: Dura ace 11-23
Wheels: Hope/823 - tubeless
Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
Tyres: 2.35 Wicked Wills
Weight: 17.5kg

The bike now is awesome

Attachments

Last edited:

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
MOAR Pivots

Thats real nice! :D

Have you done your super uber rad shock tuning yet?

jrewing

Eats Squid
Haha. Wow speedy as there is pivots.

Only a few little ones. Went to Sti on a spare of the moment and did solid run after run. Takes the big berms like nothing else. It is really low the bike, not so much in the BB tho. I'm running the G3 in the shortest pos. all other adjustments middle of road. i test with less progression next.
This bike is built to last, strangely, thicker tubing it seems.

The paint looks like Mt Druitt Metallic(undercoat) with gloss over it...All Westies at heart will approve!

Last edited:

zoidberg

Hooraaay, I'm helping!
Ah, glad you got it feeling better! So adjusting the headset worked eh? Good old moo is good for sorting out how your bike works.

Catch ya there or at ox soon. Oh, it's nath on the V10

INTENSE DHER

Five cans short of a six pack
you win the prize for the first m9 on farkin. do you know if it way less then the m6 frame? if this rides better then the m6 then i need one.

MB

Intense Australia
you win the prize for the first m9 on farkin. do you know if it way less then the m6 frame? if this rides better then the m6 then i need one.
You can set the M9 up as either an M6 or a 951. You can also set it up anywhere in between! It is a rad bike, and I can't wait to build mine up.

Not sure about the frame weight but it would be similar to the M6. Watch this space for a weigh in result soon...

Ride her hard Jrewing! Sweet bike!

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good old moo is good for sorting out how your bike works.
good if you only ride jumps and berms!

man that looks sweet es bro! love the adjustability on those things - this is the first bike intense has made that i would consider buying, radical!

worth the wait i am sure.

zoidberg

Hooraaay, I'm helping!
good if you only ride jumps and berms!

man that looks sweet es bro! love the adjustability on those things - this is the first bike intense has made that i would consider buying, radical!

worth the wait i am sure.
Oh, I forgot that's all there is there... How do you spell pffft again?

jrewing

Eats Squid
The right track is awesome. nah both are awesome. I should do some new pics not in full sun.
Will weigh it tomorrow too?

Dragonwoody

Likes Dirt
Sweet as Josh, looks amazing. About time you got this together.

I agree with the 2011 Fox 40's. Get some.

I think there could soon be 2 of these babies smashing the tracks at our locals. Keep your eyes peeled. The more the merrier I think.