intense or orange

wombat

Lives in a hole
Fuzzy said:
dhd said:
I thought this thread was over when I told everyone to buy Turners......
Or Keewees.........
but turners arnt the best looking imo
But have you seen dhd's red job? Oh god, it is gorgeous, the workmanship is just incredible.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Fuzzy said:
dhd said:
I thought this thread was over when I told everyone to buy Turners......
Or Keewees.........
but turners arnt the best looking imo
But have you seen dhd's red job? Oh god, it is gorgeous, the workmanship is just incredible.

blacky

Likes Dirt
socket you don,t even know what i payed for my bike ,i have rode big hits for two years ,so i know what 4 link feels like ,the m1 was the next step,if you can,t aford your favourite bike that must sux but don,t take it out on guys that can.

see ya at the nationals( 2 november)thats if your racing.

blacky

Likes Dirt
socket you don,t even know what i payed for my bike ,i have rode big hits for two years ,so i know what 4 link feels like ,the m1 was the next step,if you can,t aford your favourite bike that must sux but don,t take it out on guys that can.

S.

ex offender
blacky said:

What was the "seven thousand" meant to mean? What the hell are you talking about, you're spitting out stuff completely randomly as far as I can tell. You said you bought an M1 because it looked awesome (I agree, they do), which to me seems like a lot of money to be spending on a bike for its looks. What you hadn't said was that you'd ridden BigHits for a couple of years - how was I meant to know what you'd ridden/owned? I have no problem with you owning whatever it is you've got, or why you've got it - I just think that it's a big call to spend $x000 on a bike because you like the looks. My comment(s) weren't intended to offend you, sorry if I did.

Where did I ever say I couldn't afford my favourite bike? I can't afford a Balfa, but I can afford the one that I'm currently planning on getting (which I would take over a Balfa).

BTW, I won't be at the nationals cos I have year 12 exams.

S.

ex offender
blacky said:

What was the "seven thousand" meant to mean? What the hell are you talking about, you're spitting out stuff completely randomly as far as I can tell. You said you bought an M1 because it looked awesome (I agree, they do), which to me seems like a lot of money to be spending on a bike for its looks. What you hadn't said was that you'd ridden BigHits for a couple of years - how was I meant to know what you'd ridden/owned? I have no problem with you owning whatever it is you've got, or why you've got it - I just think that it's a big call to spend $x000 on a bike because you like the looks. My comment(s) weren't intended to offend you, sorry if I did.

Where did I ever say I couldn't afford my favourite bike? I can't afford a Balfa, but I can afford the one that I'm currently planning on getting (which I would take over a Balfa).

BTW, I won't be at the nationals cos I have year 12 exams.

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
I've never seen a simple misunderstanding go unchecked and start blowing out of proportion for this many posts without either party realizing it or it being pointed out...

here it is:

Blacky misread socket who said the M1 woulda cost him SEVERAL thousand, so he then queried where Socket got the figure SEVEN thousand from...

Socket didn't understand blacky so responded to what he thought was randomness with his own randomness...

Blacky went on the defensive about what he thought was socket guessing that he spent 7000 on his bike...

So ya... thought I'd straighten this out for yas before it turns into an argument, with the personally insults and the flameing... etc..

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
I've never seen a simple misunderstanding go unchecked and start blowing out of proportion for this many posts without either party realizing it or it being pointed out...

here it is:

Blacky misread socket who said the M1 woulda cost him SEVERAL thousand, so he then queried where Socket got the figure SEVEN thousand from...

Socket didn't understand blacky so responded to what he thought was randomness with his own randomness...

Blacky went on the defensive about what he thought was socket guessing that he spent 7000 on his bike...

So ya... thought I'd straighten this out for yas before it turns into an argument, with the personally insults and the flameing... etc..