Intense T275 Carbon Tracer

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Some pictures of my new carbon T275 Tracer. A big thanks to Adrian at Belrose bikes for an awesome build and also to Matt at Intense Cycles Aus.

It has only just been built up and after a week of rain in Sydney I will be giving the trails a chance to dry out before I ride it.

Frame - Intense Tracer T275 Carbon with gloss clear coat applied.
Rear shock - Rockshox Monarch
Front shock/fork - Rockshox Pikes
Handlebars - Enve
Stem - Enve
Headset - Chris King
Grips - ODI
Seatpost - KS LEV
Front brake - Shimano XT
Rear brake - Shimano XT
Cranks - XX1
Chainguide - CSIX
Chain - XX1
Pedals - Shimano XT
Rear derailleur - X01
Rear shifter - X01
Cassette - XX1
Front hub - Hope Pro II
Rear hub - Hope Pro II
Front rim - Light Bicycles Carbon
Rear rim - Light Bicycles Carbon
Tyres - High Roller II 3c
Tubes - Tubeless
Total weight - 12.9kgs, will be able to knock off around 400grams when I swap out the high rollers (Have then on for the upcoming Flow race at Thredbo)

Attachments

Last edited:

Quintin

Eats Squid
sweet ride, i have been waiting for one of these to come along. congratulations on being the first.

good choice in seatpost tyres and wheels. i have heard the wheels are quite good.

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sweet ride, i have been waiting for one of these to come along. congratulations on being the first.

good choice in seatpost tyres and wheels. i have heard the wheels are quite good.
I am very happy with the wheels. I rode them for 6 days in Rotorua and loved them. They are very stiff and light. The wider rim profile doesn't allow much if any tyre float.

ChopSticks

Banned
Sweet Sweet ride !!!

Did you go with the new hookless 35mm wide rims?
seems like you went with the pillar spokes (given you have red nipples?) can you comment on those spokes?
have the wheels required maintenance since new?

Love your decision to paint your frame glossy !!! looks fucking AWESOME !

edit: have you tried rolling that rear calliper banjo bolt down? gives less of a kink in the hose? and please consider a ProblemSolvers MisMatch adaptor !!

Last edited:

SOTTA

Likes Dirt
Wow! Love the frame with the gloss coating. Looks fantastic! Some very nice bit and pieces attached to that frame too!

VEX33D

Likes Dirt
What a perfect build, I LOVE everything about this build-up.

I would gladly ride this over any current 'one bike to do all' offerings if money were no option. Beautiful build!

What weight did the Hope/Light Bicycles combo come in at?

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Beautiful, Dave! I'm curious how that shock performs?

I need to get my mountain bikes out soon.
Cheers Nicho, didn't know you still had mountain bikes. I thought you had fully converted to the dark side!

I cant wait to ride it. I have a feeling the shock will be so much better than the CTD I had in the carbine!

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet Sweet ride !!!

Did you go with the new hookless 35mm wide rims?
seems like you went with the pillar spokes (given you have red nipples?) can you comment on those spokes?
have the wheels required maintenance since new?

Love you're decision to paint your frame glossy !!! looks fucking AWESOME !

edit: have you tried rolling that rear calliper banjo bolt down? gives less of a kink in the hose? and please consider a ProblemSolvers MisMatch adaptor !!

Yep got the hookless 35mm rims. They have been fantastic and apart from the poor/slow service from the manufacturer I haven't been able to fault them. Haven't had an issues with the spokes or nipples yet. Have done around 600-700 hard AM ks on them and they are still straight and true and the spoke tension is spot on!

Yep tried everything with the rear brake line. Unfortunately the line of the banjo bolt sits centred over the frame making it almost impossibly to get a nice hose routing.

I have never heard of the ProblemSolvers, just googled them and will be getting some soon. Thanks!

Gripo

Eats Squid
Good looking trailbike....

The stem length looks a little long for a modern geo bike and what's up with the bars rolled forward.....

The frame size a compromise?

Quintin

Eats Squid
apart from the poor/slow service from the manufacturer
i am noticing this too with LB. i have ordered a 29er frame and feels like it is taking forever. they take well over 24 hrs to reply to an email (even after payment) and there has been no update for 20 days now. i just hope i dont have to deal with them for a warranty