Intense tracer 275 C

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltzzz

Likes Dirt
Wow ,as always full of trolls . In the midst of deciding if i should just grab the tracer . Thanks for the input anyway

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Wow ,as always full of trolls . In the midst of deciding if i should just grab the tracer . Thanks for the input anyway

Just geggit, and pick up some garlic bread while your at it.

MB

Intense Australia

Hey Saltzzz, if you need any info on the Tracer please feel free to PM me.

Cheers

MB

Intense Australia
And rustproofing. Maybe the dealer or distro would troll you slightly less though...
I stayed out as long as I possibly could.... Trust me, I wanted in from the get go but wasn't sure where it would all go... :behindsofa:

indica

Serial flasher
To the OP, please explain what fucking discount you are apparently expecting? If there is a discount that comes as standard then perhaps it is not a discount.

saltzzz

Likes Dirt
To the OP, please explain what fucking discount you are apparently expecting? If there is a discount that comes as standard then perhaps it is not a discount.
Its a question , not an expectation .

A simple 'Yes' or 'No' would suffice .

indica

Serial flasher
I'll try and be clearer.

WHAT FUCKING DISCOUNT???????????????????????????

If you know the discount simply subtract that from retail pricing.

scblack

Leucocholic
Its a question , not an expectation .

A simple 'Yes' or 'No' would suffice .
You don't get it.

A QUESTION is: Is there a discount expected on a Tracer?

An EXPECTATION is: How much is the Tracer After Discount?

Its a dumb question because it's a premium bike. Not one that needs to be flogged off at any price to get it off the importers hands. And as such people are rightly taking the piss out of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.