Intense Tracer 275 Carbon

MB

Intense Australia
Hi all,

We are super excited to announce an all new model from Intense: Tracer 275 Carbon. This bike is the first step in a huge change in the Californian company. Stay tuned for more on this but for now please feast your eyes on this stunning new bike! Intense have just gone live on their website with the launch, full details here:

http://intensecycles.com/

Just some basic info for now:

- 27.5" wheels ONLY
- 160mm rear travel
- 13.5" bb height
- 17" chainstays
- RockShox Monarch + RC3 HV shock standard
- Same weight as Carbine 275

We have stock of these bikes NOW. The only delay to you getting one of these badboys is how long it will take you to get to your local bike store. As per usual I will be available to answer any questions on this bike either here or via PM.

Enjoy!

Attachments

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
Nice. Rode the Tracer 275 ally in Bend, Oregon last year. It was a great ride but I really noticed the bulk in comparison to my Ibis Mojo HD. The 275 in carbon would be trick.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
Oh and you should embed the Kovarik video .... that will do well for sales.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Gripo

Eats Squid
10mm will make it more capable Andy, better get one....just look at the video. lol,

What fork is that up front moonman....Fox's answer to the Pike.....1800g F34?

NUMBER5

Likes Dirt
I'll take one of the raw ones please :) WOW.... So hard to pick a dream bike now a days, n getting harder all the time.

Btw, is that a press fit BB?

MB

Intense Australia
Interesting article. I wonder how they would cope in Australia Gravity Enduro's or at least QLD ones. My Carbine loves it and CK has certainly been flying on his Tracer 275.

http://enduro-mtb.com/en/intence-cycles-unveils-their-new-tracer-t275-carbon/

Moonman, interested in sponsoring a grassroots GE rider? :wave::wave:
Absolutely Andy! We are always looking for ambassadors for our brand...

10mm will make it more capable Andy, better get one....just look at the video. lol,

What fork is that up front moonman....Fox's answer to the Pike.....1800g F34?
It's a 34, just a standard one... I do know what fox have coming though, even though I work for the opposition...

I'll take one of the raw ones please :) WOW.... So hard to pick a dream bike now a days, n getting harder all the time.

Btw, is that a press fit BB?
Yep, it's press fit 92.

Thanks for all the feedback so far!

natskis

Likes Bikes
As hot of a bike as that looks,
to my total untrained eye, that indent looks like a weak point that could be the cause of a crack in the frame

intense-1054-780x520.jpg

Has there been major testing of the frame to ensure that this isn't going to cause problems after a few hundred rock gardens and drops?

MB

Intense Australia
As hot of a bike as that looks,
to my total untrained eye, that indent looks like a weak point that could be the cause of a crack in the frame

View attachment 286541

Has there been major testing of the frame to ensure that this isn't going to cause problems after a few hundred rock gardens and drops?
Good question. Yes there has been very substantial testing of this area of the bike. This indented feature has been on Intense Carbon frames since gen 2 Carbine, we see this feature on Carbine 26, 275 & 29, Spider 29 Comp and now on Tracer 275C. We have never seen one fail in this area. Ever. If you saw the bike in the flesh you'd see that there is a massive amount of material in this area, but thanks for the feedback - It's important.

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
damn my Carbine is already obsolete haha

so whats your thoughts? will they be dropping the Carbine 275? how is this positioned with the Carbine in the line up?

Andrei

Likes Dirt
Yes I'm also wondering about this ^^^^

The Tracer and the Carbine look very similar on paper. Their geo is almost identical.