Interschools 2010

tim_d

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, great shots. My bike was a white norco shore or a green scott voltage for the 4x.
Number 125, mostly black kit, white & black 661 helmet.
My email is tim_d@live.com.au if you have any.

Thanks heaps.

Tim

downhill401783

Likes Dirt
hey mate nice pics didnt happen to get any of Angus McCarthy,
number:207
kit:friday was wearing blue onyabike tee with grey shorts and in four cross a green and gold ony bike jersey with grey shorts and on saturday for dh was wearing green and gold onya bike jersey with long tld pants with a green stripe helmet was a TLD history multi
bike: red and black 2010 giant glory 01 with 09 white boxxers
email: angus.mccarthy@cgs.act.edu.au

Cheers Angus

DirtJumperHarry

Likes Dirt
Hi!
NUMBER: 286

RIDING: A 2006 blue Iron Horse Yakuza Kumicho, with Marzochi 888 forks.

WEARING: A red T-Shirt, a black and red Rjays missile helmet (with a fair few stickers on it!) with brown dragon goggles with black and white (with bits of red) shift shorts with grey shin guards OR black and white fox pants (full length).

EMAIL: Happy_Haza123@hotmail.com

Thanks so much for this, you are doing everyone a great favor. And sick shots by the way:cool:

Luke_99

Likes Dirt
Hey, great shots.

Luke_ride99@hotmail.com

Blue THE helmet with blue goggles and a TLD headline kit, white with black logo's on saturday or i was wearing a red t shirt with headline pants on sunday.

2009 Norco team Dh with blue boxxers and blue rims

thanks

dh 4life

Likes Dirt
good pics
any of rider 208
DH: demo08 blue and black kit, white thor guard, neck brace, white helmet.
(and if you were there thursday i had yellow and pink fox pank with a flano with the white thor guard)
4X: white STP with purple forks also in the blue and black kit with neck brace on.

scotty_zz@hotmail.com

cheers

mad zac

Squid
great photos man
do you have any of riders #305 or #220
#305 was wearing orange blue and creamkit on sat, and thor/fox blue and white on race day, riding a black and white glory dh1 with white totems(09)in both 4x and downhill
#220 was wearing red black and white thor jersy and orange and grey thor pants both days, riding a blue and white giant glory dh0 (08) only in downhill
cheersss. send then to rixran@optusnet.com

Last edited:

.dan.

Likes Dirt
hey,
daniel-orbea@hotmail.com
i was wearing a black and white TLD jersey and black and white TLD headline shorts with THE zebra helmet on friday.
on saturday i was wearing the same helmet but a TLD black and white headline jersey and pants.
i was riding a green and black demo 7.
thanks, dan

Last edited:

CRIK

NSWMTB
Thanks for your effort. Do you have any of:

#201 riding Green Morewood for DH and white Morewood for 4X both with BOS forks.

#301 riding black Morewood Zuza for DH and 4X also with BOS forks.

To be honest, I can't remember what they were wearing for each event. :confused:

kerry_crimmins@hotmail.com

If you find any that would be great. Thanks

jacks

Likes Bikes
hey,
jackmccosker@hotmail.com
i was riding a 2010 glory 01 for downhill and a 2009 purple stp 0 for 4x.
number 304, was wearing black shorts and black, white and red jersey on friday and on saturday i was wearing a blue tld prism kit
cheers

koe/extreme dh

Likes Dirt
Hey mate,
Excellent photos from looking at your samples, good work!
As for me,
Both Friday and Saturday I was riding on a Giant Reign 1 with a Green Crow TLD helmet and a TLD headline kit.
My number plate was a Div. 2 number plate on Friday as I accidentally circled Div. 2 on my sheet so it will be a number in the 200's. But on Saturday I got the Div. 3 number plate number 376 so it could either of those number plates.
If you have some please send them too koe_is@hotmail.com
Cheers in advance,
Koe