Interschools Mt Buller. Form Sheet + Info.

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey all.

I had a search. All i could find was Threads and Links for the NSW Interschools at Thredbo.
I have been told Mt Buller will be holding The Southern Interschools this year but i have no info what so ever to try work stuff out.
I'm trying to get my school to help us out with going, funds etc etc but they need information.

Could someone help me out with Links or information on the 09' Mt Buller Interschools for this year.

Much Appreciated.
Michael

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
have a look at this

it dosent have much at the moment but tings should be put up soon.
If anyone has any info can they please pm me as well because id like to give the info our sports coordinator but i dont have anything else to give except whats on the buller website.

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for the Link mate. Appreciate it.

Do anyone have a sheet. Or form that i can take a look at.
My Sports Co-ordinator wants Prices. Cost. When. Where blah blah.
Need help on this otherwise wont happen :eek:

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dont worry about it. Mabey i could get my school to go to thredbo and buller. Or is thredbo just NSW>

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i really want to get involved in this and get my school into it. ive asked the sport co-ordinator and have been told to go around and get names of people and what they can do. i have a few questions though:

- do all entrants from the school team have to compete in all 3 events or can the riders choose a feild and just do that one? if so how many riders from your school can you have in a catagory?

- cost?

any help i can get will be appreciated :)

cheers,
Ben.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah i would probably go in all three events.

What does the short course XC involve. it says it tests skills put judged on what.

Geordsta

Likes Dirt
So it could go on for days if everyone was really tough!?
Haha...
I really wanna do this but I can't find shit on it...
Even following the links... Wheres the actual form?
It has loads of crap it seems to me...
HALP!???

10SuthAH

Likes Bikes
If its the same as last year the short course XC will be elimination for 15min and after that they have a 2 or 3 lap sprint or something of the sort.

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So it could go on for days if everyone was really tough!?
Haha...
I really wanna do this but I can't find shit on it...
Even following the links... Wheres the actual form?
It has loads of crap it seems to me...
HALP!???
Ime the same mate.
After going through all the links. Got some info of whats going on.
Dates etc. There is nothing on prices and other important info.

We are trying to get our school to get us up there but we need Cost and all that to work out how much it is just to Compete.
Someone save us !! :rolleyes:

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any more info up yet?

our schools sport coordinator has sent an email off but has not recieved a reply

jmurphy

Likes Dirt
Ah Sik, finally the forms, how much money are most skools putting towards it?, thanks

James

EDIT: The rego form isnt working, when i click on it, it just goes to a black screen, has this happened to anybody else?

Last edited: