Introduce your new laws

Minlak

custom titis
2\ If you cant park the car in a carpark first time properly your not allowed that size car and have to move down a size

NCR600

Likes Dirt
If you can't bench 80kg, or deadlift 140 stay the fark out of the freeweights area at the gym.

If you're not prepared to do 10k's over the limit, stay outta the inside lane on the road.

If you think Slipknot or Disturbed are metal, stay outta metal.

Don't fly somewhere if you're not prepared to drive there.

If you can't drink a spirit neat, don't drink it at all.

Thou shalt not mix the grain with the grape.

You hold a woman by the waist and a bottle by the neck.

Motorcycles don't need to obey road rules.

The more freedom you want, the more rules you need. But not in the way you're thinking.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Every person must be weighed before boarding a plane, and pay fees for excess weight based on the total amount of person and combined baggage.

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1/ If you havnt been been lifting weights for atleast 2 years you're not allowed to have a sleeve.
If you have been lifting weights for two weeks you're not allowed to pose in the mirror.

Don't put photo's of yourself without a shirt in the mirror on facebook.

If you work in retail, don't tell customers what they want, they know better than you.

If at a party, and you want to put a song on:
  • A good song (e.g. twelvies don't listen to it)
  • If its a bad song:
  • You must admit that it was your song choice if negative feedback is receieved
  • You must take responsiblity for ruining the party
  • Leave

Ill add some more later

toodles

Wheel size expert
Anytime something gets banned, something that used to get banned gets legalized. ie - ban synthetic pot = legalize fireworks.

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Every person must be weighed before boarding a plane, and pay fees for excess weight based on the total amount of person and combined baggage.
All airlines shall have a seat pitch and width that will fit a man (i.e. my good self) and not some mishapen dwarf. My arse fits very neatly in a bog-stock 737 seat, but my shoulders are a full foot wider, and I could use another 6 inches in pitch. I'm quite comfortable in a 75 year old DC3, why (given that people in general are larger now) must a trip to Melbourne in 737-800 cripple me?

Actually, Australian airlines shall provide comfortable seating for their largest worker, as well as a wage no less than one tenth of the CEO's yearly remuneration for all safety critical roles.

dog boy

Likes Dirt
Yer I probably should have put at the bottom of that post (don't take this too seriously) It was pretty much intended as a joke all be it true mind you.

+1 for motorbikes not having to legally abide road rules.

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
It was pretty much intended as a joke all be it true mind you.
Wow.

Man singlets that don't consistently cover your nipples are henceforth banned, punishable by a public nipple cripple from whomever sees fit to dish it out. You look like a douche.

Minlak

custom titis
No more calling things "Brand New" or "New" if you have used it at ALL!!! So many ebay ads etc New only used 5 times .... only used 2 times .... replaced some bits so now its all suddenly NEW!!.... NO ... No it isnt it is used... You lose 1 finger per item not actually new

NCR600

Likes Dirt
No more calling things "Brand New" or "New" if you have used it at ALL!!! So many ebay ads etc New only used 5 times .... only used 2 times .... replaced some bits so now its all suddenly NEW!!.... NO ... No it isnt it is used... You lose 1 finger per item not actually new
Yeah. New potatoes have been out for ages now.

S.

ex offender
Not allowed to drive if you can't merge onto a freeway at the same speed as the flow of traffic.
Rain banned on weekends.
Speed limits are a minimum not a maximum.
Fast food must be consumed in less time than it took to prepare.
Not allowed to have more than 2 kids.
No tax on alcohol.