iRide Media Production

Lube

Likes Dirt
Hey all.
Made this a year or so ago for my final year 12 media production. Filmed with a bunch of rad people, YVC, RawNRG, Tracey Hannah, ect, and got copyright permissions from Shiny Toy Guns. Got 100/100 in marking, and made the final 50 in the VCE Top Arts Expo @ Fed Square last year.
Hope you enjoy.

http://vimeo.com/9217553

Last edited:

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats was sick dude, really enjoyed watching it
the song went well with it too:)

Lube

Likes Dirt
Thanks mate. Yeah I have been a fan of Shiny Toy Guns for a fair long time (pre Clay Porter and other MTB vids) and thought it would be great to have a song that wasn't massive just quite yet, and something that sounded unique, not your cliche moto-style screaming.

Mitch.Pierias

Likes Dirt
Haven't seen it yet but huge props for going to all that effort.
Would love to talk to you about getting song rights some time if that's ok?

Mitch.

Lube

Likes Dirt
Yeah no worries man, anytime. The song isn't mine so I can't licence it out on behalf of them, I got a copyright exemption as I was not making a profit from it (yeah, a lot of work, but hey, had to stick to the VCE guidelines!), but if I can help you with anything else just drop us a message.

Viv92

Eats Squid
It has danny in it therefore it is awesome. He is far too pinner for someone of his age.

Lube

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys. Good to hear you like it. Constructive criticism and feedback is more than welcome!

Xplor

Likes Dirt
Hey, i really enjoyed your video it was great. Im in year nine as well and what advice would you reconend? Im saving for Canon HFS10 or similar so i can improve my videos. Then getting a ball head tripod. heres some of my videos. www.youtube.com/user/motodaredevil

Lube

Likes Dirt
Hey guys. I'm no pro or anything with this whole subject, its just a real passion of mine. The best piece of advice I could probably pass on is just to give it your best, try with different edits and different perspectives, try show an aspect of mountain biking/portray it in a way that nobody else does. Follow your dreams and give it all. :)

Lube

Likes Dirt
Thanks mate. Yeah, with the song I was very stoked to have Shiny Toy Guns on board to help. Their manager was great to deal with and they were fine with the use of it, even requested a copy of their own. :)

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That was SICK ! So well put together. Nice work..
I got Yr 12 Media this year aswell, was thinking of doing the same thing but after watching yours, makes me even more keen to get out and give it a go.
Nice work man !

Lube

Likes Dirt
Bit of a grave dig, but thanks bud. :)

Did you end up making a MTB based production for your Year 12 final as well? And if so, how did it turn out?