Iron Horse FR

ScottD

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My 05 Iron Horse Ojiki, upgraded a fair few parts, really love it.

R Deralliuer: XT
F Derailliuer XT
Shifters: XT
Cassette: XTR
Brakes: Hayes HFX 9's 8" front and back
Forks: 05 Drop Off Triples

just want to get rid of the rear shock, just need some more $$$
let me know what you think

Attachments

Last edited:

ScottD

Likes Bikes and Dirt
BA gave me great price new, got most of the upgrades off ebay so i saved heaps, got the XT shifters thanks to Arran and the forks thanks to snowy69. Havnt calculated the price, dont really want to!! taking it for its first ride with the forks tomorrow

Kammy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks good mate, imo i hate those forks but thats me aslong as you like them then your set:cool:

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
berkyburger123 said:
Thats great, Ironhorse are making some good quality bikes eh?
they have improved there quality but the parts there putting into the frames is wat im worried about , mate the bike looks awsome , my friend dave is running one of them and has a 24 inch mag30 on the rear to give it a better head angle , his hitting up aline at lizard , hes the one that convienced me to do it , get rid of those shotty bolts in the frame that have the hollow section through them - grant

ScottD

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Butch said:
they have improved there quality but the parts there putting into the frames is wat im worried about , mate the bike looks awsome , my friend dave is running one of them and has a 24 inch mag30 on the rear to give it a better head angle , his hitting up aline at lizard , hes the one that convienced me to do it , get rid of those shotty bolts in the frame that have the hollow section through them - grant
I would definatley have to agree, these bikes retail for $2499, and come with deore stuff and stances, the only reason i bought it was because i got a really really good price on it. I have got rid of most of the deore stuff with XT, stances are gone and want to get some juicy 7's and a new rear shock. The frame quality is excellent its just the parts iron horse put on there frames that has to be improved.

ScottD

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that chain is long gone now, got myself a durace/ XTR chain, a MRP system 2 and some juicy 5's