iron horse frame stickers possible to buy?

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey guys.
my stickers have taken a beating from a stupid bike rack of mine,
have a had a look around the place, and on the web, and was wondering where i would go for getting some new iron horse decals for my frame.

its a 2007 iron horse factory.

i realize my chances are pretty slim, but not really interested in getting some made up

if anyone could point me in the direction of someone in stock, or even a template?

cheers
guys
jacob

adman

Likes Dirt
I can't tell you much about those factory decals, but as luck would have it I've just resprayed my sunday and am looking for decals.

I found this place about 4 months ago, and will probably order this week. They do good quality vinyl stuff and it's $40 posted to anywhere in Australia from their place in NZ. They also do lots of other cool stickers that you can get custom made.

Which leads me onto another point - they say if you send them a jpeg of your sticker they can make it up, so why not send them a jpeg of your special stickers and see what they can do?

www.customcutgraphics.co.nz

You're welcome.

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can't tell you much about those factory decals, but as luck would have it I've just resprayed my sunday and am looking for decals.

I found this place about 4 months ago, and will probably order this week. They do good quality vinyl stuff and it's $40 posted to anywhere in Australia from their place in NZ. They also do lots of other cool stickers that you can get custom made.

Which leads me onto another point - they say if you send them a jpeg of your sticker they can make it up, so why not send them a jpeg of your special stickers and see what they can do?

Ive had some custom decals from customcutgraphics and they are of very high quality. Both material and design.

Im just about to get another set of custom decals for my new frame. But id highly recommend these to anyone looking for new decals, either standard or custom.

donny70

Likes Dirt
Have you looked on eBay uk or eBay USA. I got replacement original decal sets for my bike and boxxer forks on them...

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanks a bunch guys you were all heaps helpful,!!:)

really diggin those custom ones,

sundays copped a beating this season, and last race is aproaching so going to spend som time and love into it

cheers
guys
jacob

*INFERNO*

Likes Dirt

You're welcome.
Yeah, that is the site i was thinking of.