iron horse sunday expert

caleb

Likes Bikes
I've just bought a 2008 iron horse sunday expert around a month a go and the first thing i did was fall off and rip my back and elbows open and was in hospital for 4 days, and i did i on my birthday!
I was realy pissed off because then i was put off my new bike for a while. I took it to Dwellingup a couple of times and it was really great though. The cornering on the bike is really good as well as the suspension(mainly the rear), and it's quite small and quick.
I was really pleased eventually with my bike and i bought it new for $3620 instead of $5000.

Last edited:

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
I've just bought a 2008 iron horse sunday expert around a month a go and the first thing i did was fall off and rip my back and elbows open and was in hospital for 4 days, and i did i on my birthday! But when i got the bike the forks were leaking and got sent away, the brakes were stuff and the rear hub was stuffed too. I've taken it for a dh run now but sadly i don't like the bike.
aaand?
Post some pics of the bike before this gets closed.

fuzz

Likes Dirt
I've just bought a 2008 iron horse sunday expert around a month a go and the first thing i did was fall off and rip my back and elbows open and was in hospital for 4 days, and i did i on my birthday! But when i got the bike the forks were leaking and got sent away, the brakes were stuff and the rear hub was stuffed too. I've taken it for a dh run now but sadly i don't like the bike.

please explain?

a nice photo of your Sunday & spec list (using the correct template of course)
would be good ??

Jbeardo

Likes Bikes
been there. sucks when ur in hospital on ur birthday. i had surgery on my small intestine a couple of years ago on my birthday, terrible shit.

dw4dh

Likes Dirt
I hate hospitals just got out of one for the second time to get my bones re alinged in my arm thats sad to hear bout ya not liking your bike any more

caleb

Likes Bikes
Uhh i was really pissed off when i wrote the post but i changed it and now i love the bike and also i will try put pics up toinight