Iron Horse Yakuza Bakuto (hardtail)

haydn

Likes Dirt
Your a metal worker and you couldnt even work out a ruler is more than accurate enough to to measure something that is part of a set series of standards.

Anyway off to get drunk. Have a good one buddy.

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im a metal worker so every thing is mesured machined to a thou of a mm and trust me its not over kill its the old mesure twice cut once
If you were really a metal worker would would work at +/- 1mm as a REAL metal worker ie a fabricator does. Bloody fitters cant do anything themselves except work a simple machine.

You go ahead and use your micrometer to measure it to a thou of a mm because my bet is your cant even use it well enough to be accurate to within a thou. Its the old douche thinks hes accurate when all hes doing is wasting time.

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you were really a metal worker would would work at +/- 1mm as a REAL metal worker ie a fabricator does. Bloody fitters cant do anything themselves except work a simple machine.

You go ahead and use your micrometer to measure it to a thou of a mm because my bet is your cant even use it well enough to be accurate to within a thou. Its the old douche thinks hes accurate when all hes doing is wasting time.
thanks im 14 not old as you seem to think
and yes i am hoping to be a fitter but i can weld, machine and hand make things to a high enough quality to be better than my teacher who is a jewler smith, and if you were a real metal worker you be accurate in ever mesurment and cut and so on that you do

now can this thread please answer the one question i realy want answered

how much travel can you push out of the 1.5" head tube

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ah its the old fitters think they can weld problem again. Most things machinists make will only be measured to within a hundredth of a mm because any further is unnecessary. You do realise school trade teachers are only so because they cant make it in the industry? Your 14. stop acting like your the bees knees of metal work. I measure once and cut once, because i measure right the first time. You dont need to measure to within a thou of a mm to be accurate and within australian and international standards.

tomacropod

Likes Dirt
thanks im 14 not old as you seem to think
and yes i am hoping to be a fitter but i can weld, machine and hand make things to a high enough quality to be better than my teacher who is a jewler smith, and if you were a real metal worker you be accurate in ever mesurment and cut and so on that you do

now can this thread please answer the one question i realy want answered

how much travel can you push out of the 1.5" head tube
Head tubes don't have any travel, ideally.

If you want to know the longest travel fork the manufacturer recommends for your bike, it's probably going to be whatever came on it originally, 120mm in 2005, and 160mm in 2006.

- Joel