Ironhorse SGS (Yellow)

JT

Squid
I have seen a few pics of the grey and the black SGS DHs, but none of the yellow one yet, so I figured I should just post a pic of my own :D

Yes, Norwegian weather sucks...

Enjoy!

junior

get out of my grill
how did u get hold of a yellow 1? never heard or seen a yellow 1 except for the world cup

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sick! looks rad with the 888 is it the 7" version? doesn't look as big as it does on some other rigs.

gromet said:
how did u get hold of a yellow 1? never heard or seen a yellow 1 except for the world cup
maybe because it is a world cup. No-one has em in Oz because they took forever to come in.. that's if they are even in yet?

JT

Squid
kalem said:
Sick! looks rad with the 888 is it the 7" version? doesn't look as big as it does on some other rigs.

gromet said:
maybe because it is a world cup. No-one has em in Oz because they took forever to come in.. that's if they are even in yet?
It's yellow because it is a World Cup, and yes, it is the 7" 888.
thanks for the comments!

lotec

Banned
quite light actually........ i think you might have got it confused with the giant dh bikes, those things are tanks :wink:

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
lotecsiriusconcept said:
quite light actually........ i think you might have got it confused with the giant dh bikes, those things are tanks :wink:
then u see your balfa... :?

actually, the giants are around the middle of the road in terms of weight... somwhere around 43 pounds isn't too bad, but any more is brutal

S.

ex offender
Fat_Ride said:
How much does it weigh?? I heard the SGS's are quite heavy??
Yeah, they are. My stock (or close enough) Team, with Boxxers, WTB wheelset, fsa cranks etc and nothing at all that's particularly heavy, is 46.5lbs... there's gotta be some flab in that frame.

JT

Squid
It's not light, I can tell you that. But it doesen't matter. My 222 was light, but I bent the hell out of that frame, and both my M1s cracked in several places, so I'd rather have a little more material (weight) here and there, than ending up with a bent or broken frame again.

bazza

look at me
JT said:
It's not light, I can tell you that. But it doesen't matter. My 222 was light, but I bent the hell out of that frame, and both my M1s cracked in several places, so I'd rather have a little more material (weight) here and there, than ending up with a bent or broken frame again.
bloody hell. thats a decent effort. a very expensive one at that.....crazyyy. btw there are is a yellow iron horse up in cairns, only thing is i am pretty sure it is bryns ex race bike.