ironhorse sunday team (white)

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Personally I would have gone for maybe a Giant Glory DH1 and banked the rest of the coin and saved for a car so you can get some vagina when you turn 17.

But thats just me. Enjoy the bike dude sounds like a weapon.

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Personally I would have gone for maybe a Giant Glory DH1 and banked the rest of the coin and saved for a car so you can get some vagina when you turn 17.

But thats just me. Enjoy the bike dude sounds like a weapon.
Woah that made me laugh, what are you talking about mtbing get the girls doesnt it?:confused:

mongoosedh

Banned
This thread has some of the worst grammar in the entire history of the internet.

And yes, I am including YouTube.

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Woah that made me laugh, what are you talking about mtbing get the girls doesnt it?:confused:

Glad I can make someone laugh.

When I was youngun with a MTB getting into an axe wound was not high on my priority list. It was there don't get me wrong but riding my bike was more fun then riding a girl at 14, but it is amazing how popular you become when you have your own car.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
To the people out there that think its a bad bike, i reckon thats bull.
With the circumstances it think its a great bike (And cant be bad if sam hill rides the series).

He bought this bike second hand, if he brought it brand new then itd be a not so smart thing for his first dh bike (Unless he was clearly a good rider and deserved it)
And i bet ajay if you had the bike and was in his position then you'd be pretty stoked about it to, i know i sure would be !! :D

-by the way i havent riden one, but i highly doubt they'd be crap-
I dont think one is bagging the bike, its all either in gest, or making out how rediculous this thread is.

You havent even ridden one so you're hardly in a position to correct anyones opinions on them in the 1st place;)

and BTW, I do have an 08 sunday team. I'm merely pointing out, what so many people seem to missing, that hes started this thread with no real intention of hearing what other people have to say. He's said himself that he's done his research (what ever that may be) and bought a bike based on that (apparently) and NOW, he wants peoples opinions... Either seeking some attention for what he thinks is a cool bike or has his research procedures pretty mixed up.

downhillerBen

Likes Dirt
You havent even ridden one so you're hardly in a position to correct anyones opinions on them in the 1st place;)
I actually wrote, i reckon thats bull. So technically i was giving my own opinion (in reply to others) not correcting others. And soon i will have the privelge to ride one.

driftking

Wheel size expert
you have made a good choice they are very good for cornering and teh low bb will force you to pick teh smooth lines in rock gardens.

the negitive things about the ironhorse is
due to th low bb you do have to watch on rocks and learn how to pump well instead of pedal. this is also a positive in teh long run.

the rear shock is relyed on too much and have been cases where they explode. however you are 14 and if this is your first bike then im sure you wont ride hard enough at first to blow it up.

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pump as in control the bike so if follows the rythum of the land and you move the bike Up and down off of hits and jumps so that your suspension does not suck up all your speed, instead you pump the bike up and down.

ITs hard to describe.

Someone show him.

Mojo

Likes Dirt
but sam hill rides the sunday and hes the world cup chmp, by the way the one i bought has all the world cup componentary
haha and who ever wondered if sponsorship actually worked this well for a company

as for me, im back to drinking coke because built tanned guys who pull all the chicks drink it...

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha and who ever wondered if sponsorship actually worked this well for a company

as for me, im back to drinking coke because built tanned guys who pull all the chicks drink it...
Just pull out your beachball brent. Who needs coke ??.... :rolleyes:

Well..
The Sunday has no problems what so ever, weight is no issue if you can pick up the bike and ride it.
Since you already got the bike. Just go out and ride it...
Hey it might even step you up pritty quickly with a decent bike :cool:

Plow King

Little bit.

It's true... After all, I'm addicted to coke.

lbroy

Likes Dirt
oh cool thanks cloaked stp, that will help heaps for when im riding, don't wanna fuck the bike up to soon lol

faceplant666

Likes Dirt
ok...firstly I own an 08 sunday, brilliant bikes (dont pedal brilliantly but oh well) Secondly Sam Hill is a very talented bikesman eg, he could probably win on most WC ready bikes... Kid, if the bike feels good and you like it the what th hell's it matter what other people think about it?...My old bike most people hated but it felt pretty good and i liked it and Rode it hard. Have fun Ride it hard.

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
yer thought so

im 14 and its my first propper dh bike (and to have a sunday as your first propper dh bike , thats preety good)

to much money to spend!
start with average bike and work your way up dude, just like the rest of have to do!:mad: