Ironhorse Sunday- UPDATED

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well, it's been through a few race's already but I decided to put up my ride, I got it 2 days before the interschools,it's a Ironhorse Sunday Team and would have posted it before but couldn't resize images till today. It's all stock, except for two upgrades, Boxxer WC's and a Fox DHX 5.0

UPDATE: Hey all, long time, not piccies, but here she is after one and a half years, she has served me well!
Cheer's,treble
-after smashing my front wheel, i finally added one a front white wheel, tell us if you like the white?
wheel bent!

Last edited:

cdfeto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looking fast! I find it pitiful that it's all black, but that might just be me. Definitely take the reflectors off though.

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looking fast! I find it pitiful that it's all black, but that might just be me. Definitely take the reflectors off though.
Yer the reflector's went off after a few day's, their only in the picture's cause it was taken as soon as Dad got home with it. I also made sure I got the white lower's on the WC's cause I wanted it to be different, I don't like all black much either.

Dude thats hot. What size it? :)
It's a medium, 17inch.

broccoli

Likes Bikes
Mint bike i just got my self one as well.I personaly wouldnt bother getting a dhx 5 the 3 in mine feel just as good,i want to get some wcs for mine though they feel so good.How many pins you lost out of ya pedals?

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mint bike i just got my self one as well.I personaly wouldnt bother getting a dhx 5 the 3 in mine feel just as good,i want to get some wcs for mine though they feel so good.How many pins you lost out of ya pedals?
Havven't lost any but somehow I ended up with one of my pedals with threaded pins and the other non-threaded pins?, anyway I am loking into getting either some clips or Burgtec penthouse flats brought into AU...best pedal ever!

Hungry

Likes Dirt
sik bike man , im gettin my team in the next week or two. havn black Wc's on it!! Yeeeew! you should get white bars to go with the forks thatd be sik!

rider_lou

Likes Bikes
What's that all about?

That looks awesome mate, gotta love sundays

Personal joke really, his bike looks and has almost the same spec as mine and I haven't let him forget it. But anyhoo, really nice bike anyway, he knows what I think of it.

Oh and it looks better in the flesh too, as always.

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Personal joke really, his bike looks and has almost the same spec as mine and I haven't let him forget it. But anyhoo, really nice bike anyway, he knows what I think of it.

Oh and it looks better in the flesh too, as always.
Thanks Lou