Is a Dualie much smoother?

John U

MTB Precision
These days any duallie from any semi decent manufacturer will good. TBH they generally come from a handful of factories.

Edit- above 2 grand.

Coopz

Likes Dirt
Think we've worked out a mutual arrangement, she wants a new dining table and if she gets that table I have her (reluctant) blessing for a new bike, albeit might be a good 3 or 4 months away..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
...sometimes a new domestic situation is a faster and cheaper option...you'll also get awesome grip strength.

@scblack given your skill set + occupation, can you share some know-how on building a dude stash as a white collar guy? I can easily see someone working in a cash payment environment (such as tradesperson or hospitality) racking up a few cashies easy enough, but what about someone in your position? One of my mates used to knock a few extra dollars out when he did the groceries as it didn't turn up on bank statements...

scblack

Leucocholic
@scblack given your skill set + occupation, can you share some know-how on building a dude stash as a white collar guy? I can easily see someone working in a cash payment environment (such as tradesperson or hospitality) racking up a few cashies easy enough, but what about someone in your position? One of my mates used to knock a few extra dollars out when he did the groceries as it didn't turn up on bank statements...
Dunno want to post too much, my wife may see this one day....

Make it a cash stash and tuck away somewhere it will NOT be found.
Hide a jewelry brochure with it for a "reason" to be stashed away.
Make random cash withdrawals at various times, that can quickly add up.
Have spare credit card to make payments for items.
Makes it more plausible if you claim work expenses also - oh that payment was for work for XXX.

How does that sound? Dodgy enough?

Z

Zaf

You are single aren't you?
I'm just waiting for the right person to discover me?

EDIT: actually, just in case, I better disclose that I have a wonderful girlfriend and that I'm really lucky to have her.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dunno want to post too much, my wife may see this one day....

Make it a cash stash and tuck away somewhere it will NOT be found.
Hide a jewelry brochure with it for a "reason" to be stashed away.
Make random cash withdrawals at various times, that can quickly add up.
Have spare credit card to make payments for items.
Makes it more plausible if you claim work expenses also - oh that payment was for work for XXX.

How does that sound? Dodgy enough?
That jewellery brochure...#brilliant! Best lead in with a jewellery purchase every now and then though.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Any chance you can convince her to let you save up for that annual fishing trip with your father and brother or the boys? You know where you always go to town x and blow shit loads on gear, beer, charters...except it is actually a lot cheaper because you just sleep in the car and fish off the pier?

Ummmm... @Zaf not that dude stash.

Reactions: Zaf

davee

Likes Bikes
Sorry. Didn’t check it out but nothing is for free.
I was also skeptical but $10 to join the credit union other than that they occasionally try to get you to refinance other loans and credit cards with them.