Is Fox Live Valve suspension akin to e-Biking?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Not that getting Oddjob to bite is super difficult, but I actually put effort into this one...so yes, it was worth posting twice!
I don't know what the fuck you are talking about half the time, and I suspect you don't either. Exhibit A:
I just bought my hub for the new bike. But while I was at it, I purchased 300mL of Pinion gearbox fluid. What I love is the thought that that is five years worth of drivetrain maintenance equipment!!!
So yeah, maybe your bait is super effective because I don't recognise it as bait or maybe its just bullshit... o_O

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
It's okay man, I just don't feel the same way about you. It's not you, it's me; but I think we can still be friends.
WTF? You're a worse dissembler than the Honey Badger. And WTF is he doing with that donkey?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Wow, that escalated quickly....... :rolleyes:

Anyway
I run flats on bikes just to remind myself not to be a numpty, you don't realise how poor your pedalling technique is until you do (feet lifting off pedals etc.)
I've become so good at that I shadow the pedal around until it starts dropping before I realise.

Maybe electromagnets in the pedal/shoe can be the next big electronic thing.