is there a bmx farkin thing, cause the bmx on this site is too small.

i was wondering if there was a site like farkin but for bmx. but dont worry farkin i still will use this site cause i still have a mtb.

beacuse it just to hard to find part for bmx in this site no offence farkinites.:)

Customjimmy

Likes Dirt
Well we do lose a lot of sleep when one of our small-wheeled cousins can't find that special bit for his BMX, even though this MOUNTAIN BIKE SITE is littered with BMX info, not to mention the avalanche of BMX bits in the 'for-sales'. A quick search (look up, and to the right) of FARKIN - AUSTRALIAN MOUNTAIN BIKING will surely turn up all the links and info you require. Hell, even I've found the BMX section useful.

thefrogg

Likes Dirt
you wont find anything better than farkin ozscene has basicly colapsed upon itself and freestyle bmx is pretty crap too

farkin would be perfect if they just put a bmx area in for sale just bmx everything bmx goes there

Well we do lose a lot of sleep when one of our small-wheeled cousins can't find that special bit for his BMX, even though this MOUNTAIN BIKE SITE is littered with BMX info, not to mention the avalanche of BMX bits in the 'for-sales'. A quick search (look up, and to the right) of FARKIN - AUSTRALIAN MOUNTAIN BIKING will surely turn up all the links and info you require. Hell, even I've found the BMX section useful.
u guys really love this site, its nice and cosy and comforting for u lol

DANCLOSH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
alot of people including myself use www.bmx-forum.com

thecomeupboard.com can also be good, but alot more 'in your face', if you ask me....still, i dont mind it (scene chicks thread is good!)

you wont find anything better than farkin ozscene has basicly colapsed upon itself and freestyle bmx is pretty crap too

farkin would be perfect if they just put a bmx area in for sale just bmx everything bmx goes there
yer man ur right mabe if we swear that might get there attention lol.

lets see "FUCK" now that i got ur attetion can u guys put a bmx for sale bit in this beautiful site

Azerin

Likes Dirt
scene chicks thread is awesome, some of those chicks are just ridiculously hot, so into that look......though the guys they're interested in look like chicks and im not sure i wana do that......id just feel weird to be honest lol.

that other thread meh that chick aint hot, she's pretty average really so meh