Is this gap possible??

spuddy said:
Can someone give me an actual address/location of this piece of tomfoolery?
I could be wrong but I think it's Nyora Rd in Eltham (Melbourne)... that's just from looking at the pics though...
If it is it's just up the road from the Valonia jumps and the old Eltham slalom track is just round the corner in the background of the first pic.

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
milne said:
only one way to find out do it...
1stly close off the road last thing you want is a truck coming when you're mid air in front of it
I dunno, if he cleared the truck it'd make for some cool pics.

360xup

Banned
Why try when your gonna die?
just jokes, get a tow-in, rap yourself in a mattress and hope for the best, i doubt that it would be 20 metres? isnt a standard car lane 5 metres? anyways if you are in the air and you work out your gonna die at least throw in a trick or two for the cameras
remember, go big or go home

DJ_Robbie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I could be wrong but I think it's Nyora Rd in Eltham (Melbourne)... that's just from looking at the pics though...
If it is it's just up the road from the Valonia jumps and the old Eltham slalom track is just round the corner in the background of the first pic.

Spot on mate :wink: must be a local!

mustard

Likes Dirt
you can do it

l reckon you can make it don't make the up ramp to steep tho or you'll lose speed
watch out for cars if you don't make it.
D-man

MTB_SYCO

Likes Dirt
hurry up and do it. at least have 2 camera's incase one camera man (dickhead) starts running 2wards you cause he see's u stacking it and messes up the shot ( happened to my mate of a roof drop) so at least have 2 camera's and do it soon i wanna see it. it would only be like a 10m gap so u should clear it

MTB_SYCO

Likes Dirt
hurry up and do it. at least have 2 camera's incase one camera man (dickhead) starts running 2wards you cause he see's u stacking it and messes up the shot ( happened to my mate of a roof drop) so at least have 2 camera's and do it soon i wanna see it. it would only be like a 10m gap so u should clear it