is this guy for real?

morticus

Likes Dirt
Let alone this guy "renting" out the hard work that the boys have put in at outlook. Id wanna see him hit the A line on the other side of the hill before i took any pointers. That will scare the "dragon" out of him i bet.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
im pretty sure he's the one spending thousands on "gear!", be he aint riding anywhere, he's flyin!......Fu*%ing coke jokers!

driftking

Wheel size expert
Have you guys watched all the videos on the site, the testimonials and all that, they are all complete newbies, I feel sorry for them.
That picture on the main page of that huge jumps looks sick though lol.
More so whats with this bit

There are no good or bad bikes;
Every bike ever made is appropriate for certain tasks and inappropriate for others.

There are no hard or easy jumps;
All terrain is more challenging to the uninitiated rider
And less challenging for the more familiar rider.

There are no good or bad riders;
Rider are simply more familiar or less familiar.

he has a nice little diagram that links all these important aspects to "coach"

while I don't really agree with the lessons the gallery has some pretty sick shots,so he can at least ride. I really hope it is legitimate just poorly presented. We need more coaching for riding.

Last edited:

smoothwakey

Likes Bikes
Have you guys watched all the videos on the site, the testimonials and all that, they are all complete newbies, I feel sorry for them.
That picture on the main page of that huge jumps looks sick though lol.
More so whats with this bit

There are no good or bad bikes;
Every bike ever made is appropriate for certain tasks and inappropriate for others.

There are no hard or easy jumps;
All terrain is more challenging to the uninitiated rider
And less challenging for the more familiar rider.

There are no good or bad riders;
Rider are simply more familiar or less familiar.

he has a nice little diagram that links all these important aspects to "coach"

while I don't really agree with the lessons the gallery has some pretty sick shots,so he can at least ride. I really hope it is legitimate just poorly presented. We need more coaching for riding.
Unfortunately I think he is out to make a quick buck out of inexperienced riders, I say this because one of the other sites he is associated with onelife.com.au is centered around a book called "how to turn one dollar in one million dollars". Check out YouTube channel for prosperitystore.com, he loves making money as much as using words like xtreme, phat, wicked and epic. Just my opinion could be totally wrong though.

dylan s

Likes Dirt
His videos are the best thing i've ever seen. Defiantly going to drink my water like the dragon riders do......

I can't decided if the guy is trying to be serious or just having a joke.

Defiantly a good laugh though

Dafatkid

Likes Bikes
I can vouch for the fact that there ARE bad riders.

Even if I had built the friggin track.... I would be a sure thing to be the first to crash on it.

And I thought this stuff only happened in the US of A!

mella060

Likes Dirt
Watched some of the testimonials...yiuullllll...awesome man...fully sick...yiiiullll...so what did you learn ?...berms and manuals...wicked

If we can learn here to look where we want to go...keep our eyes on who we want to be and be better people

Good for a laugh

driftking

Wheel size expert
It's gotta be a joke.... It's even funnier if they are taking themselves seriously.
It looks like his put too much work into it to be a joke. I mean it's one thing to joke but all the videos, creating a site, bios galleries, prices. If its a joke he has way too much time on his hands.

I read The following
Consultant at OneLife International
Founder & CEO at Forsec Pty Ltd
Here http://au.linkedin.com/pub/patrick-woodcraft/14/535/2a3

Not sure if forsec is legit I found a few different places for that. And though in his profile it just talks about security that is better then others so again just sounds like a sales pitch for money.

Last edited:

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think he is somewhat legit.

Good business model/idea but he is just going about it differently to how I and most others would have. It may work out for him, never know...

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
I only watched the clip on water intake, which is full of psuedoscience, marketing crap and potentially harmful recommendations. Based on what he has said in that clip, I'd not believe a single other thing he has stated.

I am having trouble believing this guy is for real - is it ADHD with a few lines of coke?