Is this the coolest thing ever?

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Oh man, Is that like The Rape Tunnel?
I was so disappointed to find out that the Rape Tunnel was fake. It would have been brilliant art if someone had actually done it. I mean, seriously, if some guy tells you that if you crawl through a tunnel he will punch you in the face or rape you - would you do it? I think that if you did do then you would actually deserve to get punched in the face. That's what would have made it such an interesting work; it plays on our stupidity.

Why can't we have Zombie malls in Australia??

I was so disappointed to find out that the Rape Tunnel was fake. It would have been brilliant art if someone had actually done it. I mean, seriously, if some guy tells you that if you crawl through a tunnel he will punch you in the face or rape you - would you do it? I think that if you did do then you would actually deserve to get punched in the face. That's what would have made it such an interesting work; it plays on our stupidity.

Why can't we have Zombie malls in Australia??

because we have a nanny government who doesnt allow us to have airsoft guns or anything remotely fun like this.

Oh man, Is that like The Rape Tunnel?
Serial killers please apply,

What the fuck is on this c#nts mind, I'd go down it just to have a chance to fucking knock him out.
How could anyone allow such a horrible thing to even happen, raping someone ain't a game but it seems so to this c#nt.
And to call it art? Fuck me
People and things like this really shit me (as you can tell) and I truelly hope this c#nt is getting what comes for him.

Nautonier

Eats Squid

What the fuck is on this c#nts mind, I'd go down it just to have a chance to fucking knock him out.
How could anyone allow such a horrible thing to even happen, raping someone ain't a game but it seems so to this c#nt.
People and things like this really shit me (as you can tell) and I truelly hope this c#nt is getting what comes for him.
Back off topic. Did you miss the bit about it being fake? Even if it was real, could you really say that anyone stupid enough to go down the tunnel didn't deserve to receive exactly what was spelled out to them? We all know what will happen to us if we stick metal things into power sockets, but we don't do it...

Back off topic. Did you miss the bit about it being fake? Even if it was real, could you really say that anyone stupid enough to go down the tunnel didn't deserve to receive exactly what was spelled out to them? We all know what will happen to us if we stick metal things into power sockets, but we don't do it...
Yeh and curiosity killed the cat.
Best of luck with the zombie killing too.

Hew

Likes Dirt

Your jimmies seem to be rustled.

rone

Eats Squid

16084995.jpg

Genius Josh

Likes Dirt
Killing the evil undead hoards is a job for everyone not just serial killers. We need to stick together on this. To the Winchester.

rone

Eats Squid
ja angewidert mehr als alles andere, ich kann nicht verstehen, wie jemand so etwas tun wollen würde. Es Kunst nennen? Sieh dir seine anderen Arbeiten an, ist das auch Kunst oder ein Weg, um Menschen zu missbrauchen und damit durchzukommen?

Not angry just digusted that they call this art...
Bet you weren't expecting that!
Having read his previous posts, kind of was.

I find that the best this to do with these self-aggrandising deadshits is to ignore their attempts at self promotion and hasten their decline back to obscurity.

Reactions of outrage are kind of what he intends to accomplish

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Reactions of outrage are kind of what he intends to accomplish
Kind of? That's was entirely what he was intending to accomplish, which he did. I think it's a great example of art (albeit in a non-conventional sense), because of what it has invoked.

That being said, this is under the assumption that he was bluffing authenticity the entire time, whilst making it seem real, so as to invoke said responses. If he was actually planning on raping people, well that's just not cricket.