It's Norco, it's 07, it's.... A-line Park

Atomikryder

Likes Dirt
yer that a beaut you got on your hands the only thing i dislike about it is the colour:p but thats only my opinion take it or leave it doesn't worry me.

anyway ride her well

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do you know something that I should know? Cause Ive had problems with the rear hub on my Shore One already. Awaiting on warranty for it to be rectified. Apparently its the hub freebody causing a 'clunking' noise when pedalling lightly.... I was informed that mine was the first case in Australia and the 8th in the world - just my luck :rolleyes:

Another norco and another park edition. Looks shit hot.

EDIT: Dozer - Australian spec doenst have the Avid Codes, probably why the price is so damn attractive.
you might've been the first on a shore, but your not the only one who had problems with the rear hub on an 07 norco..........i shall say no more :p

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
zstreetco, can you pm me all what happened with the rear hub, so I know what to look out for. Has it been sorted out for you? I'm glad the details haven't been posted publicly, as that's not needed.

avablast

Likes Dirt
sorry to threadjack on a diff but related topic. Ive got an 05 A line that i brought brand new earlier this year and my rear hub has just started to make that clunking noise to, now i know where its coming from was thinking it was the pedals, but it doesnt affect performance at all getting a new hub soon anyway.

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
Go to your LBS to sort it out. it could be a number of things. Like pedals, bb, hub freebody, loose cassete.

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
New parts:

BBB Seat
Minnions
Syncros Rims
Sram Roadie Cassete
Hussefelt bars

Sooooo white. Lovin it.

Attachments

Last edited:

mtb.rider.jd

Likes Dirt
It looks a bit dirtier than the first pics. But thats because its been used I suppose!

Lovely bike and i like the new seat.

Jordan

nick

Likes Dirt
Shit Luke, Im wearing black shorts that stain isnt gonna come out easy.(jokes)
But seriously thats a fucking mint bike. Respect. Oh and you better give me a ride, you can have a shot on my xc bike hahha.

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
That is very nice! Loving the white! Whats the RRP on that seat???
Seat is the BBB roadie styled one. Weighs in at 210g's. RRP is $80 I'm pretty sure, your LBS will almost definantly be able to source it. There is a Ti rail version, which is pure sex and something like 170g, and it goes for a cool $120. Awsome seats, so light, comfy enough, and at the right price. Reprazentaaaa.

Cheers for all the replies people.

nedz33

Likes Dirt
norco invasion

i ride a spesh but seeing the sweet setup norcos putting on there new 07 and 08s i just might switch to the dark side !:D

or not:p
sweet bike and for a good price!!
the only thing cheaper that that with same value is the 08 atomics!!:eek:

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice

very nice. i like your bike. it's got good parts. just maybe upgrade the cranks? i don't know. cya:)