It's That Time Again Kiddies: Zero Tolerance!

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
I'm sure many of you are aware of the policy that was first set in place last Christmas break, to quell the amounts of utter crap posted on the forums during school holidays, known as Zero Tolerance. Well it's on again kiddies!

If you are found posting anything! in MSN speak, posting utter shite (mods discretion that one), posting dead baby jokes/chuck norris jokes/that pic that accompanies the tired old 'arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics' quote and/or anything else that pisses us off even remotely, you will be henceforth banned until the end of the school holidays (which we've decided ends for NSW schools roughly around April 27th. Even though Victoria's holidays end a week earlier, you'll just have to cope).

We'll keep a running tally as usual - first mod to 50 bans wins!

;)

Lorday

Eats Squid
Can we have an 'offical zero tolerance banning picture' competition thread?

Best picture is used by mods.

Last edited:

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
I love this, it really is such a great idea and the way you have made a competition out of it makes it so much better, although it wouldn't be necessary if everyone read the rules in the first place. Other forums could learn a great deal from it. Keep up the good work

dob-k

Banned
Its That Time Again Kiddies Zero Tolerance

It not absolutely approaches me. Perhaps there are still variants?

Knopey

Likes Dirt
Perhaps there are! Intriguing concept.

Ironic that this gets spam-bumped just before the chirstmas holidays :cool: