Jack Moratto

camtb

Likes Dirt
How'd you go with the sponsorship?
Your best bet is probably to start off with clothing companies, just local or australian stuff, try to find newish companies that dont have a big name, I got sponsored and im shit, so you will easy get sponsors, just depends where you look, remember why people sponsor riders..

Adamski

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How do you go in race results Jack? It's easier to get noticed by getting on the podium consistently, especially if you are after race sponsors.

master@dh

Likes Dirt
hey dude, the best way to get sponsered is to email smaller companies a resume that has your race results, your racing calender, tell them a bit about you and send a couple of pics and vids:D

Autumn_Leaves

Likes Dirt
Contrary to popular opinion ther is not a lot of money in the bike industry, most people in it are in it for love or life style.
But having said that there are a coupple of shops that do look after riders.Your best bet is race the VSS and as many nationals as you can get to and get results get noticed and pay attention to who supports who. some shops will look after just about anyone. But i think you'll find the best riders will all ride for the same shop.
You have to think local before you go global, And rember sponsorship is a two way street. Just results won't get it done.Having said that nothing is impossable just varying degrees of difficult. But most importantly keep your riding fun and anything else will be a bonus.

mtb_rider32

Likes Dirt
Contrary to popular opinion ther is not a lot of money in the bike industry, most people in it are in it for love or life style.
But having said that there are a coupple of shops that do look after riders.Your best bet is race the VSS and as many nationals as you can get to and get results get noticed and pay attention to who supports who. some shops will look after just about anyone. But i think you'll find the best riders will all ride for the same shop.
You have to think local before you go global, And rember sponsorship is a two way street. Just results won't get it done.Having said that nothing is impossable just varying degrees of difficult. But most importantly keep your riding fun and anything else will be a bonus.
Really well said mate:)

Jeremey

Likes Bikes
Cool work on the Video. I love the Riding too. I am stealing a few ideas for home video editing. Best of luck in getting sponsored, though luck will probably play no part. With confidence to wear hair like that in public you can do anything you want! :cool: