Jacob Broadhead - Possums, 7th of November '09

Mitch_freeride

Likes Dirt
Not gonna lie, graphic work on that link image is some sick stuff...
Get vimeo plus man, vimeo is having problems converting your video.

Mitch.

tono.

Likes Bikes
Did you make the graphics in paint using the pencil tool?
Oh kmon thats not fair, i think he definatly used paint.

Why would you post a video when its not even converted or works at all??

Ps: ty what happened to my visitor messgae?

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Why would you post a video when its not even converted or works at all??
Obviously you can see that I had problems converting on vimeo.
I can't help that as I have been out all day and I am trying to fix it ASAP.
Christian, your sarcasm is n't needed in this thread.

Sam.

Eats Squid
You're a talent Ty Bowmaker. Be fair Christian, Paint might be a little advanced. Im thinking Kid Pix y0!

zen zen

Likes Dirt
You're a talent Ty Bowmaker. Be fair Christian, Paint might be a little advanced. Im thinking Kid Pix y0!
Your a real funny one:rolleyes:. Obviously vimeo has had trouble with his video format or something and i was with him today and he was trying really hard to fix it. Also i have watched it and it is an amazing video, So don't post if its not contributing to the thread.

tono.

Likes Bikes
why the hell wouldnt you check if the video is working and you can see it before pasting at and scappy link made possible by cheap software.
just like the cheap filming

and shutup zenon, ive seen your crash and it is horrible.
You must learn nobody likes ty because ... .... well youd find out if someone hadnt deleted my visitor message. TY!

blakie49

Likes Dirt
BAhahahahaha why wouldnt you check to make sure the video worked before putting it here.

It seems vimeo wasnt impressed with your video either.

You could make better graphics with a pigs 3 week old entrails?

Last edited:

trt-reece

Likes Dirt
why the hell wouldnt you check if the video is working and you can see it before pasting at and scappy link made possible by cheap software.

You must learn nobody likes ty because ... .... well youd find out if someone hadnt deleted my visitor message. TY!

Did you make the graphics in paint using the pencil tool?
ZOMG!!! Look at you pack of heroes. Why don't you little ladies all get your heads out of each others arses, and quit with the e-bitchfighting. It's pathetic!

I don't know about the other people on here, but I'm so sick of seeing all this bullshit on Rotorburn. Yes, it's funny to read the occasional bitch fight, but when it's the same bloody kids every bloody time, the humour is gone and it's just sad.

If you don't like what I'm saying here, by all means take it up with me.
EDIT: No I don't normally say or write ZOMG, but I felt like it. Deal with it.

Last edited:

Maurice.

Banned
oh come on reece, you cant sit there and say Blake's post wasn't funny.
But I do agree, it's funny, but when it becomes pages of fighting, it gets out of hand, no matter who the person may be.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media

Of course I checked it, how else would I have got the link...
It said video processing, vimeo plus members are always at the start of the line-up. upgrade to vimeo plus etcetra.

The point being, technology can go wrong sometimes, it is not fault proof. I am trying to upload the video as we speak and I have tried atleast 4 times a day using different export settings.
All I can say is I hope it works, if not, I have the self-satisfaction of knowing I tried to actualy put in some effort all of today.

You obviously have n't seen the video so you can't place any judgement such as this:

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
tono- STFU

downhill_domination- Dont listen to these dickheads tying to take the piss out on you. Its funny when 1person says something but other that try to keep it going just makes it stupid and out of control and they are the idiots. It will work and im looking forward to it whens it done.

trt-reece

Likes Dirt
oh come on reece, you cant sit there and say Blake's post wasn't funny.
But I do agree, it's funny, but when it becomes pages of fighting, it gets out of hand, no matter who the person may be.
Don't worry, I wasn't saying Blake isn't a funny kid. I don't know if he still is, because I haven't seen the boy in months.. although last I heard of him was just after he met my brother, and made some suitably funny comment to him (Blake you little smartarse :p ) The post was mildly amusing, by no means his best work..

But I still stand by the point I made. If he posted it at the start of the thread, I'd pay it as a good call, but this late in the game, it just came across as un-necessary