Jane & Ace of Spades

deaks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys..

just looks at the eastern jane and eastern ace of spades..

i was wondering what the differences are.. im interested in both.

i looked through the specs but couldnt really find anything..

thanks

chesty

Likes Dirt
The only differences are the Jane comes with a 21" TT and weighs 26.2 pounds and the Ace of Spades comes with a 20.5" TT and weighs 26 pounds. All you have to do is look on the website and you could have found out.

deaks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanks. i was looks at the main stuff like stem, rims, bars ect. not really weight and frame sizing.

cheers

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
The two also have different chainstay/bb shell junctions. Not sure of the significance but its worth knowing! :p

TOMYY

Likes Bikes
i just got a jane and its the best bike. worth getting feels so smooth and the 21inch tt is grate!

worth the money!

Last edited:

pryaz

Likes Dirt
I haven't done much research on the ace of spades but I've got an 08 Jane and I like the longer top tube. Would recommend it.

bmxmandan

Banned
how did you manage that?
Well i dont know exactly how, but on day i noticed it and there was a small crack underneath the toptube and it was making a creaking noise, so i decided to get as much use out of it as i could unfortunately that was about 30 mins, i did a disaster stall and i heard a big cracking noise, i looked at it again and it had got about 5 times worse, so i stopped riding, thankfully eastern bars forks and frames have a 5 year warranty

Edit - By the way the crack was on the weld