NSW JetBlack WSMTB 12 hour 2013 by Rocky Trail Entertainment

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Great event guys.

The really good part was the trail repairs ongoing through the race as bits turned to mud - sometimes a bit of a surprise though :D

The bonfires half way round however, were extremely disheartening at night - god, how I wished I could have stopped..........

russell1600

Likes Bikes
Jet Black 12hr by Rocky Trail - touching moment

Yes great event guys. Entered as a pairs team with my 13 y/o son who had a blast. I always tell him how great mountain biking is and how great mountain bikers are....

After the race my family and I were around the fire staying warm and talking with friends about the great day we just experienced, when out of no where a gentleman (I'm sorry I never got your name) came up to my son and gave him a brand new Jet Black pump because he noticed Matty out there punching out lap after lap.
This was touching to say the least, I thank you again mate. You have confirmed what I always preach about mountain biking...
My son was speechless and couldn't believe out of all the riders out there that someone actually noticed him.
Russ

Last edited:

Clyde Dave

Likes Dirt
Yes great event guys. Entered as a pairs team with my 13 y/o son who had a blast. I always tell him how great mountain biking is and how great mountain bikers are....

After the race my family and I were around the fire staying warm and talking with friends about the great day we just experienced, when out of no where a gentleman (I'm sorry I never got your name) came up to my son and gave him a brand new Jet Black pump because he noticed Matty out there punching out lap after lap.
This was touching to say the least, I thank you again mate. You have confirmed what I always preach about mountain biking...
My son was speechless and couldn't believe out of all the riders out there that someone actually noticed him.
Russ
Sounds like Matty is a goer Russ! Just wondering, how did your lap count compare to your sons?

crummy?

Likes Dirt
12hr Video now live!

What a great event, my first 12 hour, loved it! Thanks for putting on such an amazing race ... The fires were epic!
Playing on bikes is fun and getting out to Dargle once a year is just enough, thanks Rocky Trail! Captured a little of the event, see if you made the highlights here.

Last edited:

bt100

Likes Dirt
Thanks to Rocky Trail and everyone else that made it possible. That was my first time at Dargle and what an awesome day it was. SXC Racing had quite a good day and our race report is here